Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to moderate but think it’s important to flag that the cutlery wasn’t Nazi cutlery, it belonged to a Jewish lady who fled Nazi occupation with it as her only asset and it’s been passed down her family line, up to a woman offering to give it to Jack. Really sad.

As heart breaking ch4 news are in the north east visiting a food bank where kids don’t have socks. Every pound Jack takes is away from food banks & these kids.
Agreed, it’s escaped the Nazis, if anything it’s Jewish cutlery

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As heart breaking ch4 news are in the north east visiting a food bank where kids don’t have socks. Every pound Jack takes is away from food banks & these kids.
In my heart I’d like to think this were the case, however I do honestly believe the people who donate to her are some kind of status seekers looking for acknowledgment from a ‘celebrity’, rather than because they’re looking for a good cause to support quietly and privately such as a food bank. So, I’m sorry, but I’m not convinced these are the people who are normally food bank donors.
My mum used to have a childrens clothes shop and I recall one time a woman came in with her son who needed new school trousers but asked my mum if she could pay them up in instalments. My mum agreed and asked the boy to come in the back to try them on, advising the lady that at that age they grow quick so maybe size up a little and he would grow into them. The little boy came into the back and he had no pants and socks on under his clothes 🥺
Needless to say he left with a full school uniform, including numerous vest, pants and socks (free of charge). It is heartbreaking to see how people are living all the while Jack is shameless in her grift. She could raise £1m through this request and not one fucker can regulate it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
100g of lentils and 2 pitta breads. Serves 4 :rolleyes:

duck's sake.

DP has a bleeping ED and has done for years. He's just eaten two pittas with ham and cheese. Her 'portions' (less than an ounce of lentils when a portion is 2-3oz) make it sound as though he's overeating

bleep

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Something has been going on this weekend. Scousebird announced she was quitting then came back in under 24hrs saying she is staying but you have to subscribe to her patreon to see her insta (?) this one is pretending there’s a good reason for you to send PayPal-o’s and tips and patreon. What’s going on in this weeks Grifting Weekly?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder what Jack’s family and friends think when they see her doing this.
My mum would’ve been mortified if we were asking strangers for money online. I wouldn’t even dare.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
If she’s thinking about ko-fi in the hope it won’t receive the same scrutiny/documentation as patreon then she’s sorely mistaken. If there’s a number on a web page it’s getting scraped and softly, gently, quietly folded into a database for communal mithering.

Once again we are simply asking you to stop taking money intended for/of better help to the truly vulnerable.

I want to love this a billionty billion times!
THIS outrageous grifting has GOT TO STOP!
Raging here!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Something has been going on this weekend. Scousebird announced she was quitting then came back in under 24hrs saying she is staying but you have to subscribe to her patreon to see her insta (?) this one is pretending there’s a good reason for you to send PayPal-o’s and tips and patreon. What’s going on in this weeks Grifting Weekly?
Part time working nightmare has an Insta behind a patreon paywall too. Scammers, the lot of them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Cba to print screen and squiggle them but at least 8 people have donated via PayPal, including someone who doesn’t seem to have much to spare themselves ☹

DFE7A5BD-129D-4C84-B85F-1454282CFC8C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Someone’s asked on her Instagram post how much the website is going to cost to be fixed! I don’t know if I want to slap them or shake their hand. Either way, she hasn’t responded, but has responded to someone who’s said their husband is allergic to garlic and could she swap this for onion (surely you’d know if you cooked for him before?)
😂🥺🤷🏻‍♀️

Who are these morons?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
I want to love this a billionty billion times!
THIS outrageous grifting has GOT TO STOP!
Raging here!
Your name here says it all @fauxpoor

That’s what she is - pretend poor, grifting from the squigs. There are so many living in real poverty with duck all and she’s tapping up her followers rather than getting a job. Shameless.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
100g of lentils and 2 pitta breads. Serves 4 :rolleyes:
Half a pitta bread is not enough! Maybe for smol pixies, but when I've been at work all day and am having hummus I have two pittas greedy goblin that I am.

Of course, she has never done a decent days work in her life so she won't understand that.

Reactions: 33
At least a few people seem to be awake to how utterly shameless she is. Hope it's OK to post these, neither of them have tweeted her directly and both seem to be genuine/established accounts.

View attachment 997979

View attachment 997980
I am not 100% up on PayPal except using it to buy things. So, if you rattle the tip jar can you use the Friends and Family or does it have to be the business one? I am thinking fees (not that I am sending her anything I hasten to add). I think PayPal get shirty if you try and pull a fast one and they lose revenue.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.