Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
It’s interesting, though, that each time Jack has a chaos, more and more squigs come out of the woodwork to have a pop at her. This NEVER used to happen. So I guess the tide is turning, slowly.

Mind you, this latest begging is unconscionable. Anyone can go onto her SM and have a look at her vast house with its many rooms, stuffed to the gills with high end furniture and expensive fripperies. Only a couple of weeks back, she had (she said) £30,000 in the bank. Over the last year she’s had a number of lucrative gigs - Del Monte, Netflix, I don’t suppose she did Diva for free either. And she spent several weeks in an expensive ApartHotel in London not that long ago.

She has no shame.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

kachoochoo

VIP Member
i mean, obviously this is all well calculated to bury yesterday's negativity, but really what good would yet another article about price rises actually do?

we didn't foresee the pandemic, but we were all told, years ago, that brexit would lead to price rises and shortages. i just don't think that someone in a massive house, full of luxury goods, who spoiled their ballot has any right to preach to anyone about this

• Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
So let me get this straight...less than a week ago she spunked over £100 on Nazi cutlery and now she's begging for donations to fix her fucking WordPress site!?

This may not be very kind to say but if the squigs haven't woken up to the grift yet they deserve to be fleeced.

Edit: got my cutlery sets mixed up in my rage, she didn't buy the Nazi stuff. But still!

• Haha
  • Angry
She's causing a grift in the space-time continuum. I don't even wish to know her weird and wonderful ways with frozen chips now. Shove them up your hole you blatant and shameless egocentric cockend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Poverty one-upmanship. You couldn't make this stuff up could you?
Yes Jack missed a trick there didn't she. Her correct response should have been 'cold showers? You were lucky. We used to dream of cold showers. We had to use the condensation running down the damp walls to wash'.

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Me again! Pink knickers or green ones? Shower or bath this morning? Shall I wipe from front to back or back to front?

FUCK OFF.
I will never learn...coffee all over my clean jumper.

"wipe front to back or back to front?" just killed me.

• Haha
  • Heart

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Thanks @Flash123 for the sciatica tip - going to try it! Physio has COVID so no appointment until she's recovered. :(

The pasta breakfast bullshit... Omg WHO is eating pasta for breakfast?! It’s porridge with fruit in the winter, cereal with fruit in the summer, eggs on Fridays for us. Has been for years, and my children all seem fine. She makes her life intractably more difficult by spouting this bollocks about it being breakfast instead of just saying “doing some recipe testing today; this one was nice”.

🔺 but I'm a frau in heritage academia and the thought of her using a map from the 1800s as a food prop haunts me. Whether she's using a coaster or not, the heat damages the paper, the potential splatter, just the fact that there's pressure on it, potential transfer of natural human skin oils from hands/forearms etc. when eating... If it's real, that is such a wanton disregard for heritage, history, and preservation.

I'm choosing to believe that it's a replica (you used to be able to get lovely map paper sheets from Paperchase...) and she's saying it's original for her usual grifty reasons.

• Heart
  • Angry
Dunno what you lot are mithering about, I always start my day with broccoli pasta. It's been my thing for years. How do you think I got strong enough to bench press the Queen and overhead press a 93kg sideboard?

Also lol at 'my research'. Your doctorates were fake hun 💅

• Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
i know we've moved past this now but i've found the receipts! Jack must have been super traumatised by her cold showers during The Poverty. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20210211-093805_Instagram (1).jpg

screenshot courtesy of @Peachy9

• Haha
  • Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
So....3 days ago the grasping sludge slinger is showing off 70 quids worth of needless tin tat.

Today she's on the beg. She's some machine.

• Angry
  • Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
um, it's 1020 on a wednesday in the middle of january, i would have thought that the "boy" is at school?

• Haha
  • Heart

Flash123

VIP Member
You don’t get the bottle of wine with the dine in for £10 any more….. not that Jack would know of course

• Haha

ecdb

Someone’s asked on her Instagram post how much the website is going to cost to be fixed! I don’t know if I want to slap them or shake their hand. Either way, she hasn’t responded, but has responded to someone who’s said their husband is allergic to garlic and could she swap this for onion (surely you’d know if you cooked for him before?)
😂🥺🤷🏻‍♀️

Who are these morons?!

• Haha
  • Angry

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Argh where’s the effing eye roll emoji to this?!?! Also Jack you benefited from good education (regardless of academic results) - you went to grammar school!!! Pot kettle etc etc. Also the whole ‘I fed us for £10/week’ rhetoric just plays further into Tory thinking and dilutes the issue for those really living this.

Oh and if you’ve got £100 to spunk on rusty spoons shut up with the cosplay. You’re not adding anything to the discussion nor lifting the people who live this day in day out up.

• Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Some of the squigs responding have disabled logos/asd/anxiety and are happy to help. She collects people and rinses them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62