Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Heroes are found in the most unlikely of places and Martin Lewis is today’s saviour. That burn was incredible!

How does she get away with tweeting back that it would be a lot more shops she’d survey if she could drive? She’s basically telling people her research is fucked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Ngl actually stunned she’s asking for people to pay for her web repairs, this is a normal cost of trading that should have been sorted before she clearly drew down too much from the company’s Unilever / Facebook, Del Monte, BBC, etc cash.

• Heart
  • Angry

Yel

Chatty Member
She's just embarrassing herself going on and on about this 344% price increase. She's not comparing like for like. If this was an official spouting such made up shit they'd be out of a job. All make believe, like most things in her life.

Screenshot 2022-01-19 15.02.58.png

rice price at Aldi today
Screenshot 2022-01-19 15.03.24.png

There are actual issues out there, and this doesn't help anyone.

Same price at sainsburys also, although a 30 min walk there and back isn't really that much - about right for your daily exercise.
Screenshot 2022-01-19 15.08.03.png

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
I don't know what a Stig Abell is or anything about his radio show, is it important?
Stephen (Stig) Abell is exactly the sort of person that Jack derides on Twitter, but fawns over as soon as they give her a platform. Privileged upbringing, shoe in to the media set, newspaper editor, radio presenter, TV personality, Islington dweller.

I can just imagine Jack sucking up and brown nosing round him if she thinks he can be influential in her attempt to restart her media career.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Monochrome Muse

Hhhhhnnnnngggggg gggggggg
Hi lads, soz, that was me convulsing, praise beans i managed to record it here and let you all know. 🙏 I'm ok. Leave me alone. I'll post the recipe when you put 11p in my tip jar. Good night.
Now fuckoff. X

• Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
If I were to have a job that took 80 hours out of my week without comfortably paying my bills and being able to buy better food and a few luxuries I'd pack it in and work in a factory or do retail. She's an entitled arsehole.

• Heart

'EllsBells

We live in a hugely deprived area where poverty is a reality that Jack would never recognise. The reality of drug and alcohol abuse is not £7-10 cocktails and coke. It is White Lightning cider and super strength lager with a Spice chaser. The council estates are huge and lacking decent housing and social amenities, the council is not bothered as long as they can prettily landscape the town centre. People like Jack could do so much to raise these inequalities but won't because the media interaction she craves is with journalists who come to areas like ours spend a couple of hours, write up their piece about how terrible it all is and never come back. What actually have Jack and her ilk achieved? Nothing of consequence. At least Marcus Rashford got children fed. I will get off my soap box now. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Cba to print screen and squiggle them but at least 8 people have donated via PayPal, including someone who doesn’t seem to have much to spare themselves ☹

DFE7A5BD-129D-4C84-B85F-1454282CFC8C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Screenshotting this for when you come on here in a month saying you have always loved olives
and once in your youth worked on an olive farm over a summer, where the kindly old italian farmer remarked that you were the most forensic of all the olive pickers he had ever encountered

• Haha
Reactions: 65

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Unbelievable. Aside from the cutlery bollocks (who even has the '70' pounds she claimed it was to buy a load of unnecessary old cutlery!) do they not remember the ridiculous library pic she posted just last week with the expensive lumie clock, piles and piles of books and furniture that one human does.not.need?! A shitty dip recipe and an empty promise of more, that means you must donate to fix her shitty website....the brass neck on her is wild

• Heart
  • Angry

EllaEm87

VIP Member
If I were to have a job that took 80 hours out of my week without comfortably paying my bills and being able to buy better food and a few luxuries I'd pack it in and work in a factory or do retail. She's an entitled arsehole.
And the fact she pays herself a living wage. What’s all the rest of the money doing? It’s still hers. She has no employees. What about that £30k house deposit? Her business expenses are literally a website and she can’t even manage that without a rattle rattle. I don’t believe for a second she’s on the bones of her arse, and if she is maybe she should stop spunking money on dye pods and fucking old cutlery (when she has plenty enough for the purpose it serves, does a wanky old knife make her recipe more appealing?) and baskets for the kitchen and SHIT.

Go and get a job!

• Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She won’t sleep, won’t work on her speeches etc. Why would she when she can do her nearly crying voice, talk about the poverty and quote figures that make no sense and the people she’s talking to will be none the wiser as they don’t know how much anything costs anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Candytuft

VIP Member
The thing is with the Patreons and their subscriptions, so many have been paying for years presumably because they have forgotten about the what to them is a negligible amount of money. It’s a sizeable amount of free money indeed, way more even on the lowest tier than my income. So anything else is just pocket money for her. A bonus if you like.
Until every patreon cancels the cash she’s in clover and knows it.
Honestly I wonder why I went to work for 45 years. But then again I sleep at night and don’t lie, scam and scrabble in puddles. Decent people don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 64