Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mm I suspect the foodie community possibly being onto her has forced this show of poverty again. Hence the barmy amount of tweets when one would suffice. So any quick glances at her twitter will show public spirited Jack willing to talk about the ishoos nobody else will.

• Sick
Reactions: 48
I was hoping we were reaching the final
cuntdown
but Mx Grifty has lobbed her stinky activism smokebomb into the middle of a potential chaos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
That is so sad.

That cutlery is a piece of history, it should be with someone who loves it and not chucked into a box to be put into the garage of a grifter.

I really hope this squiggles family say no to that request.
One nice thing about the escapee cutlery - they brought it in case they needed to sell it to survive. I guess things never got that bad if it’s still in the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Her nearest Aldi is. 45 min walk, does Southend not have a bus or perhaps a taxi. If she spunked less on dusty spoons, she could pay a taxi fare there and back and also make a saving. My nearest Aldi is about that and yet if I need to save money I will take time out of my day and do the bleeping walk. Stop being so lazy.
Grandad used to make it there to buy cheap Aldi lemonade, Jack said so in her fever dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well it worked. Which means we doubtless have another pile of shite article to look forward to.

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 13.12.06.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
If she shopped at Aldi;

Pasta-45p
Rice-45p
Baked Beans-22p
Spaghetti in can-27p
Bread-36p
Curry sauce-65p
Apples- 69p
Mushrooms-79p
Peanut butter-89p

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Her nearest Aldi is. 45 min walk, does Southend not have a bus or perhaps a taxi. If she spunked less on dusty spoons, she could pay a taxi fare there and back and also make a saving. My nearest Aldi is about that and yet if I need to save money I will take time out of my day and do the bleeping walk. Stop being so lazy.
1 she has all day
2 she has a trolley
3 why bother when ocado deliver

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
If she shopped at Aldi;

Pasta-45p
Rice-45p
Baked Beans-22p
Spaghetti in can-27p
Bread-36p
Curry sauce-65p
Apples- 69p
Mushrooms-79p
Peanut butter-89p
Plus always a decent variety of fresh fruit and veg on their super 6 deal at 49p a pop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.