Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:unsure: I'm sure that the 5% inflation story broke after 8am in the UK.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
You don’t get the bottle of wine with the dine in for £10 any more….. not that Jack would know of course

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I can think of many things which are significantly cheaper now - especially veg - due to the competition from budget supermarkets so forgive me if I think Jack is chatting tit again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Argh where’s the effing eye roll emoji to this?!?! Also Jack you benefited from good education (regardless of academic results) - you went to grammar school!!! Pot kettle etc etc. Also the whole ‘I fed us for £10/week’ rhetoric just plays further into Tory thinking and dilutes the issue for those really living this.

Oh and if you’ve got £100 to spunk on rusty spoons shut up with the cosplay. You’re not adding anything to the discussion nor lifting the people who live this day in day out up.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
But if Jack woke up around 8am when was she cooking broccoli pasta bake for breakfast or did she just use a photo from her phone? Surely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
SS from the daily fail, which was more than likely inspiration for her rant.

1642596329140.png

so the full basket increase for Aldi was quite small. Bleating about 150 odd percent increase on peanut butter might get you likes, but it is not reflective of the actual full shop increase.

Manipulation for her own dopamine hit AGAIN!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s the ‘those of us outside the bubble’ that is infuriating me. She really needs to duck off as far away as possible and stay there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Subtle affiliating herself with people who are genuinely struggling I see.
get a bleeping job and stop taking money off these people who think you and your son are struggling. It’s so bleeping awful. You are not a good person. Tweeting this prices does nothing. Absolutely bleeping nothing.

Wonder how she knows the price of a Charlie Bingham ready meal?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
oh shush jack, everyone's still tweeting about PMQs! now is not the time for you sub-gcse economics takes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm fed up of blue ticks enabling Jack to kick leaves over her tit like a dog cat.

oh shush jack, everyone's still tweeting about PMQs! now is not the time for you sub-gcse economics takes!
How dare you shush Jack, the one and only Jack Monroe, champion of the poor. She got up extra early to post pseudo economics bilge in an attempt to bury the evidence of her grift which she is too feart to delete because all the big shots have seen it and commented.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
View attachment 999327

Yep, she’s waited for maximum engagement time. Shameless.
Her nearest Aldi is. 45 min walk, does Southend not have a bus or perhaps a taxi. If she spunked less on dusty spoons, she could pay a taxi fare there and back and also make a saving. My nearest Aldi is about that and yet if I need to save money I will take time out of my day and do the bleeping walk. Stop being so lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm fed up of blue ticks enabling Jack to kick leaves over her tit like a dog cat.

How dare you shush Jack, the one and only Jack Monroe, champion of the poor. She got up extra early to post pseudo economics bilge in an attempt to bury the evidence of her grift which she is too feart to delete because all the big shots have seen it and commented.
Lazy lazy lazy journalists these people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.