Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about how much space all the various terrestrial and satellite TV, radio, online channels have to fill (ya know, 24 hours), it's a damning indictment on Jack herself, that she isn't booked and is working regularly. Believe it or not, film and TV is a small place where people do know of each other, have informal networks of mates and you're often referred by word of mouth. Word about her attitude has got around, believe me...
(Keeping it vague cos 🔺️ innit...)
Can we get a tv show? I think it would be quite entertaining. We can all wear masks and our court outfits and get our voices dubbed. I want the voice of Mutley, or Emma Stone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Me again! Pink knickers or green ones? Shower or bath this morning? Shall I wipe from front to back or back to front?

duck OFF.
Pictures* to help with the voting please @SlopAmbsase - and if you could do a flat lay on a tattered OS map that would really help.

*no need to provide photographic options for your wiping conundrum - I know we’re a close knit cabal, but really no need ….

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can we get a tv show? I think it would be quite entertaining. We can all wear masks and our court outfits and get our voices dubbed. I want the voice of Mutley, or Emma Stone.
Bags I stand next to @SweetTransvestite because I want to see the fabulas Tim Curry-esque shimmer up the court house steps. Me? I'll be dressed as a hot dog in a bun, cos bollock sausages innit ...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh! Oh!
Please can I have Mr T so I can say, "I pity the gruel.."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I see Politics Jack hasn’t appeared today, surprisingly.
Maybe they’ll show up in a few days time, once all the takes have been covered.
Til then it’s wrapping paper Jack, broccoli for breakfast Jack and above all else, Tweet like the clappers to try to hide last nights shameless begging Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I love That Man's broccoli and anchovy orrecchiete recipe and feel duty-bound to point out that the anchovy cooks down to next to nothing, providing some of that umami flavour she usually bangs on about. It's a really good way to introduce anchovies to people who might otherwise not care for them, so you don't have to trick them into eating something they're not keen on.

• Heart
Just went to the source of those guardian journos chatting to each other - they all know, but what I don’t understand is how do they know numbers? These threads move SO fast I don’t believe they’d be keeping up to date with them. Unless they’re getting print screened and circulated? In which case lol.
There's a good summary in the Wiki too.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some blue tick foodie and journo lurkers on here who have had long held suspicions confirmed. Word that this is a good source of info ("although we'd never post on such a site dear heart") probs travels fast.

Plus while this thread moves fast, it's thankfully slowed down from when it was 1 thread a day, day in day out! I can just about keep up with it! I tried reading the Alice Evans thread once though and that was impossible to stay abreast of.

Whenever I mention Tattle to IRL people an increasing number know of and use it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I love That Man's broccoli and anchovy orrecchiete recipe and feel duty-bound to point out that the anchovy cooks down to next to nothing, providing some of that umami flavour she usually bangs on about. It's a really good way to introduce anchovies to people who might otherwise not care for them, so you don't have to trick them into eating something they're not keen on.
Stay away from me with your sneaky anchovies pls. Cruel world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

I'm dressed and ready whenever you are🌭💋
I went to see Rocky Horror over Christmas. It was amazing!

On thread; I'm still confused about the broccoli pasta for breakfast.

Didn't she also say that SB eats anything she feeds him? But not secret, hidden anchovies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven’t had vintage sweet Jack in a while. Who remembers marathons? I refuse to call them snickers etc…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.