Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly, whenever these show up again, I just... I'm speechless

I mean, celebrating a job completed (and not exactly completed well) with a series of thot shots involving a bleeping teething necklace of all things and recounting all the problems you've had doing said job. I have never been able to understand quite why these photos exist

it's quite possibly, and I don't use these words lightly, the maddest thing she's ever done
But she bought new cushions - in BRAND COLOURS!!! I’m having this as my new howl of disappointment. Like, ‘No, Slop, you already have three Smeg fridges, you don’t need another one!’ ‘But I’ve already bought cushions… in brand colours!!!’

Oh the PAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yomping/marauding/scampering Jack.
Many pints of milk/lactose intolerant Jack.
cheap wet ham Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Book Deadline Jack
Late to Conference Jack
Bauble Counter Jack
Anchovy Weigher Jack
Tiggy + Bo Jack (great for putting things in)

That's hilarious, so she started a thread on fish finger lasagna as self promotion and it got pulled.

Fish finger lasagna sounds vile, doesn't matter who cooks it the fish finger coating would go weird and soggy and sloppy.
It (somehow) gets even worse when you see the "white sauce" she uses...some milk, two tablespoons of raw flour and an entire pack of butter uncooked and whizzed up in her blender.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Book Deadline Jack
Late to Conference Jack
Bauble Counter Jack
Anchovy Weigher Jack
Tiggy + Bo Jack (great for putting things in)

It (somehow) gets even worse when you see the "white sauce" she uses...some milk, two tablespoons of raw flour and an entire pack of butter uncooked and whizzed up in her blender.
Did we forget
Stealing lawyers stick Jack
Gently/smudge/fold in Jack
Ugh, a multitude of Jacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh yeah, “folding” Jack
Softy soft white bread Jack
Insomniac Jack

Have we had weighted blanket Jack? I feel like this is something she would do and rave about as if she discovered them (2 years after everyone else).

Train menace Jack.
Sending Nudes in a way learned from Prince Harry Jack.

The tabloids will jump on this Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hate gentle Jack. Unless it’s a soufflé you don’t need to be that gentle with anything. No beaten egg whites? Just stir it.

I know that it’s a bit People’s front of Judea ‘apart from the ingredients, the cooking time, the ratio of dry to wet, the flavours, the lack of texture and using a slow cooker - what’s really wrong with these recipes?’ but I think lack of adequate stirring and softy softy is also an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The increasingly rare and endangered TV personality Jack. This one is almost on the brink of extinction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Leftover Christmas chocolates Jack
Leftover Christmas cake Jack
Leftover bleeping everything Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All herbs are interchangeable Jack.
Any fat will do Jack.
Cooolinary Jack.
Chameleon Jack, adapts to mimic her environment.
Journalist Jack.
Poetry Jack
Hairdresser Jack
Mamapapa Jack
Home gym Jack
Marathon running Jack

The list is never ending.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The increasingly rare and endangered TV personality Jack. This one is almost on the brink of extinction.
Surprised there's no ITV3 daytime advert for this. By donating just £3.00 a month you could recieve a cuddly toy and an adoption pack?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Make do and mend, home made bath salts, William Morris curtains, we are the village green preservation society Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Public transport Jack has ever so many Twitter-worthy interactions, I'm pea-green with envy. Yesterday I spent 6 hours on coaches and trains and all that happened was the dude in the next seat over annoyed me by clicking his empty drink can repeatedly and I accidentally deleted the ebook I was reading.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Public transport Jack has ever so many Twitter-worthy interactions, I'm pea-green with envy. Yesterday I spent 6 hours on coaches and trains and all that happened was the dude in the next seat over annoyed me by clicking his empty drink can repeatedly and I accidentally deleted the ebook I was reading.
I've been riding the tube for nearly 20 years, never once needed to kick someone in the shins. I feel short changed. TFL need to stop striking and sort me out some tax free compo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surprised there's no ITV3 daytime advert for this. By donating just £3.00 a month you could recieve a cuddly toy and an adoption pack?
There could be a range of cuddly toys to collect. The many incarnations of Jack.
The longer you subscribe the more you get. You could buy a specifically designed display case to show off the collection.

Sad thing is, there would be squiggles that would jump at the chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There could be a range of cuddly toys to collect. The many incarnations of Jack.
The longer you subscribe the more you get. You could buy a specifically designed display case to show off the collection.

Sad thing is, there would be squiggles that would jump at the chance.
Compare the Monroes dot com.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.