Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps Jack wants all the manky cutlery so we are distracted from the manky slop buckets of food they produce.
She claims she has plans to use them for work purposes (tax write-off?).

The day before she was saying the kitchen was so badly designed it prevented her from working.

The day before she said she was doing a massive declutter, and then bought a bunch of spoons....

Classic Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Maybe she has many accounts as she uses her dead name for some of them?

She's totally going to blame her puppy brain for the spoons. Saying she only went on Ebay to sell her silky Monsoon dress, but, ooft, spoons, spoons, SPOOOOONS. Wonky head engaged. £105 spunked on tat.
I was thinking something like that too. She's shown in that article she did for the therapy place that she's not above using at least part of her previous name.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I was thinking something like that too. She's shown in that article she did for the therapy place that she's not above using at least part of her previous name.
She uses so many variations of her names. There's like 3 FB accounts linked to her, all different names.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I will give it a go Orphy B!
My very green fingered BIL reckons watering Basil from below with rainwater.Managed to keep mine going for about 8 weeks. Love my interchangeable herbs.♥🌱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She claims she has plans to use them for work purposes (tax write-off?).

The day before she was saying the kitchen was so badly designed it prevented her from working.

The day before she said she was doing a massive declutter, and then bought a bunch of spoons....

Classic Jack.
It's as if Jack doesn't realise we are all human beings and not goldfish with 3 second memory. Such a fucktard.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Browsing the quote retweets like the morning paper, and am reminded why I shouldn't feel bad for the squigs. So aggressively obtuse. I'm happy for the squig uprusing to continue, but some are just lost causes. (Then again, sad face squig has a patreon with 1 patron, for a total of $1, so maybe they admire and aspire to the Monroe Grift.)

View attachment 990724View attachment 990725
What an awful way to reply to someone who politely pointed out the lie. Even if you still think Jack is telling the truth there is no need to tell someone to go duck themselves. So angry and aggressive for no reason

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Good thing those spoons are so valuable. They will look lovely in the HMRC tea room

• Haha
Reactions: 54
GoHenry squig dropping some truth bombs again this morning. Both yellow comments are hers, and Jack is tagged in!

"Please leave me alone" incoming...

Screenshot_20220115-122847_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
It was such an easily proven lie.
Jack is like the toddler with chocolate around their mouth shaking their head and insisting it wasn't them who ate the whole advent calendar in one go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
You can't control what gets lifted from here and shared on twitter. It won't always be a legit member.

Reactions: 57
You can't control what gets lifted from here and shared on twitter. It won't always be a legit member.
GH Squig & Trifle Defender have become a splinter cell cabal.

Jack will just sweep it under the rug though. Maybe the danger rug she's putting in the kitchen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why did she lie? It is such a truly pointless thing to lie about. I can only presume she wants it to a) look like she isn't knowingly buying vast amounts of tatty tit and b) it is another tale to show how quirky she is, how things like this could only happen to the hapless smol pixie (like wandering into army shooting ranges 🙄) Ruthless ebay sellers falling for the whimsical charms of Jack.
I think she can't help herself. She loves shopping but she is meant to be poor, she loves showing off her tat but how does she explain it all away? Answer: she has generous friends, family, puddles and even strangers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Go Henry squiggle is a real account, not some faceless troll though, so she may have found details here but don’t think she posts here.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.