Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love Toaster (doesn’t even own a toaster) Jack. I can relate, I have no oven. *rattle rattle*
9A660A43-A3D4-484D-95D5-4D51AAB1A096.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For your viewing erm, pleasure
cringe reverse rats tail teething necklace nonsense
Updated link, thanks @Veronicaaa for the full set

I'd forgotten just how demented those photos were.

The ouchy mouth saga dragged on periodically for ages. Of course, there was some alleged dental related trauma as to why she couldn't go to a dentist, so she went on and on, and had tried everything the squigs suggested. I think she was made to go during her treatment though.

Reactions: 24
I stopped thinking of past Jacks long enough to browse for a new game to buy on my Switch (bought, not gifted) and came across this one, presented without further comment:

20220118_002348.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Smoothie bowls Jack
Thrice used beetroot pasta water Jack
Church, for private prayer Jack
Smoothie bowls Jack legit makes me break out in a cold sweat. Should she ever return I may well have to announce my departure. It was SO toxic, in more ways than one 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Think it’s this one? £70 for a toaster!
Seventy pound toaster but can’t afford butter for the toast. Jack logic.

I stopped thinking of past Jacks long enough to browse for a new game to buy on my Switch (bought, not gifted) and came across this one, presented without further comment:

View attachment 996433
Jack definitely sees herself as ‘adorable yet trouble making’.
Reality -

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This has reminded me of eucalyptus Jack. She hung a bunch in her shower, posted pics promising to let everyone know how it went/how effective it was - and shockingly - we never heard about it ever again
It was definitely from a tree in her garden and not from a v expensive subscription flower service

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Botulism Jack
Winter Fuel Theif Jack (in my opinion m'lud)
Spiral Staircase Jack
Fanny Cake Jack
Astro Turfed Harry-Potter-Pad Jack
Mom's Garden Jack
Taxidermy Bird Light Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So many Jacks - no wonder she has problems settling on an identity if it takes some major cabal teamwork to try to even list some of the last 2 year’s worth….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Loving the Jacks!
I hope this hasn’t been mentioned..
drawing Nigella’s garden Jack..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A friend of mine streamed that Turnip boy game last year. It's really funny in places.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you google 'jack monroe fish finger lasagne' it will bring up a mumsnet thread which still exists with everyone just going 'wtf was *that*??'. Also someone posted on it that Nadiya did a fish finger lasagne in 2019.
Has it been pulled? It was hilarious. She started a thread about her AMAZING fishfinger lasagna but it seems to have disappeared.
Is MNHQ scared of upsetting her?
That's hilarious, so she started a thread on fish finger lasagna as self promotion and it got pulled.

Fish finger lasagna sounds vile, doesn't matter who cooks it the fish finger coating would go weird and soggy and sloppy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s just so much scrolling through and I’ve been looking for knitting Jack. Was there ever a finished article? Oh, silly me 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.