Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaEm87

VIP Member
My sink and the sinks of those close to me are all right draining. A left draining one wouldn’t send me into a spin though. My big brain would adapt.

Politics Jack gives me big student society politics vibes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Fruitjack

VIP Member
Absolutely love the forensic Patreon spreadsheets. Of course what we need to also bear in mind is the ‘tip jar’ and the ‘Twitter tips’ that are separate.

Flash123

VIP Member
’..for birthdays..’ and ‘..to celebrate special occasions’. Largely unprofessional word wrangling at its best.

And let’s not get into grating anything sad looking from the veg drawer onto pizza 🤢

View attachment 987303
Fuck sake you would think she would have a tin of premium pineapple at least leftover from del Monte to use instead of wilted fucking carrots

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
#LockdownLard

I have a tip, squiggle: you appear to be a fully grown adult, so if you don't like artichoke, don't eat it, you cushionhead

This tweet has really wound me up.

However, there are three points that I think need to be made (sorry if this comes across as teachery but she is fecking clueless)
You're so passionate and knowledgeable, @Into_the_tunnel

She truly believes her reductive little synecdoches are clever.
New word, thank you #TattleLifeGood

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Or maybe her own room is so strewn with steamed clothes, she’s in the spare room!
Perhaps one of you learned Fraus can enlighten me; what is the point in steaming clothes? I have never owned a steamer, never felt the need to own a steamer and for the life of me can not see why I would need a steamer. I wash, dry and iron my clothes, or dry clean any that say dry clean only (very few). That seems sufficient to me.

It seems to be a waste of time and energy. Especially when Jack is then going to fold the items up and send them through the post so they will no doubt arrive creased.

I know, I know, Jack is never going to do such a thing, I shouldn't be wasting my time thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
At least we have been spared the rack of what appeared to be soiled rags hanging above the back door :sick:
Did we ever find out what they were? Apart from a burglar deterent?

(If someone could find a photo I would be very grateful. I think 😂).

• Haha

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Couldn't this, at least partly, be why she isn't invited back also? To say, the colleagues or bosses or whatever must read or otherwise be aware of what she writes online, perhaps to them they don't trust working with someone who is clearly a shameless liar. (who is also fucking terrible at what they want her to do)
Or it could be that she spent so long "gazing in awe at the twinkly lights"

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
She wants to be to Wilko what Kerry Katona was to Iceland.
Someone will have the receipt, but not so long ago she was disagreeing with how they treated their staff.(apologies if the cabal has moved on, grunking)
100% agree. I still think there is a sneaky sponsor going on there, it's the one shop she consistently mentions from the beginnings of poverty girl.

Lets not forget her £35 two headed Hallowe'en dog! (All those seed packets were Wilko ones too.)