Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Getting annoyed about the HoP - what about how they are a rat infested death trap that is moments away from being flooded and/or burned down by an electrical fire. And the old fashioned wiffler JRM won’t let them do a full decant and sort it properly so it will never be done. No one wants to admit the billions it will cost / but after looking at how much test and trace cost - which dwarfed our spend on vaccines - I think they should just sod if and move to NEC for 5 years to get it fixed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Falkor

VIP Member
Given Jack's love of vastly impractical expensive things, I'm amazed the wallpaper is Wilko and not something like Timorous Beasties.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
I hate to say this but it’s the same as it ever was Jack. Doesn’t matter who is in power, this is what happens during debates. They all sod off (unless they are speaking or have an interest) and come back for the vote.
To be honest I don't want any of the current leaders in power. The parliament needs a good shake up and a whole new set of leaders need to be given the floor.

Edit to add not her, not her ever!

• Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
the books are just vaguely still in colour groups from that time she turned the garage into an office. this was before the chairs moved in

• Haha

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
She's paying £2k a month. We'll that's what she was paying when she moved in 3 years ago. Probably gone up since then.

ETA I only know this because I found the original rental listing by a quick Google last year. She came to the end of the original agreement in March last year and it briefly appeared on the estate agents website with 'not available until March 2021' on it. It said the rental cost.
She obviously came to a new agreement with the landlady. God knows how, the landlady is sick of her. She's always late with the rent, sometimes up to a couple of months. Jack said so on her own SM. She's also ripped up the kitchen floor, torn down a wall in an outbuilding and kept pets without permission.
My guess is She's paid a year's rent in advance.
Unless...the being late with rent was a lie to grift!

• Sad

Ninch55

Chatty Member
But surely she's already explained she didn't pay for more than couple of boxes, the rest was given to her?

Because of course, the cost of sending two canteens of cutlery is exactly the same as the cost of sending seventeen boxes. Even humble eBay sellers love paying people to take their stuff.
She did, I misread - of course the postage would have been minimal - it was exceptionally generous. I’m humbled.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
My heart would bleed for her, if it weren't for the fact that she seems to have 4x60cm (standard kitchen cupboard width) of worktop on the other side, plus 3.5x60cm next to the draining board. She ain't #worktoppoor
But, but she only has two plug sockets, imagine if you, could you know removed a plug for something else, or get a on/ off switch extension lead. Such thoughts are make believe.

Also I don't know but I bet if she told her landlord she wanted and would pay for a new kitchen landlord wouldn't object. Just sayin, especially if she's only staying another year.

• Haha
She really flounders around for an identity, doesn't she? I know many of you (all of us?!) have said it again and again, but each day I am staggered by how directionless and unformed she is. It's quite astonishing.
I think Jacky is a human amoeba, thinks directionless and unformed.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s probably sleeping in the hallway/nook because she’s hoarded the fuck out of the bedrooms. Wasn’t it just a few months ago she was doing a cringe Changing Rooms style sped up video in her spare bedroom?
It's a miracle how she manages to do all of this, what with those poor arthritic hands...

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Cream cheese: a more affordable substitute for butter in mash for those who cannot afford butter but can push the boat out for cream cheese?

• Haha