Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
I'd like to take a quick look at this:

View attachment 987206

When English speakers refer to ragù they usually mean ragù alla bolognese...aka bolognese sauce. This is the same sauce commonly used in lasagne, so the first 3 items on her 5-item list are the same thing.

Risotto is not even remotely slow-cooked.

Boeuf bourguignon can't really be made alcohol-free, because alcohol is the key ingredient. If someone told you they were making boeuf bourguignon and gave you (tinned?) beef in tea and tomato purée, you could probably have them for false advertising.

In short, Jack knows nothing about cooking. Again.
So black tea makes tomato sauce, got it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So much makes me angry about Jackie gal, the throwing away money in over- priced furniture for a shitty bungalow when she has a son has to be top of the list.
I truly will never understand even with the excuse of ‘ I thought we’d be together forever’ bullshit of a relationship’ when she has lost everything time & time again the ONE thing I’d make sure of is my SON had a home.
FFS how many bedrooms has that poor boy had.
Her son is the one she will have a relationship with forever and as a mum she should be cherishing it and nurturing it.

• Heart

ecdb

I don’t know what drove me to it, but I watched the lingreenie clip that’s in the Wiki. Managed 3m out of 6 and cringed my way through every one of the 180 seconds I sat through. She looks so uncomfortable - no judgment, I’d look uncomfortable on national television too, but I wouldn’t put myself in that position.

This is 20 hours work for her at £8 an hour. Have a nice day.

How do you manage to get on telly, make a shit looking plate of food, and still sound so ungrateful and put out by it all?!

ETA: realise the 20hrs includes travel, however as this is largely used as working time and includes cross checking prices and checking for breaking news, I have left this in.

Attachments

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Perhaps one of you learned Fraus can enlighten me; what is the point in steaming clothes? I have never owned a steamer, never felt the need to own a steamer and for the life of me can not see why I would need a steamer. I wash, dry and iron my clothes, or dry clean any that say dry clean only (very few). That seems sufficient to me.

It seems to be a waste of time and energy. Especially when Jack is then going to fold the items up and send them through the post so they will no doubt arrive creased.

I know, I know, Jack is never going to do such a thing, I shouldn't be wasting my time thinking about it.
Steaming's good for more delicate fabrics which can crease easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Skyfall

Chatty Member
She really flounders around for an identity, doesn't she? I know many of you (all of us?!) have said it again and again, but each day I am staggered by how directionless and unformed she is. It's quite astonishing.
There can’t be many identities our Jackie Gal has left to use.
More than Mr Benn

• Haha
  • Heart

Pavlova

VIP Member
They’re beautiful, sent link to Mr SM, he said are you mad. I’m starting a campaign.
@Suffolkmum Show him the velvet chair that looks like its on fire with a burn hole...he'll totally freak 😁 (and we don't need firefighter Jack right now. Piss off Jacksie, we know you read here. And pay your taxes)...
Screenshot_20220113-201223_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
If you say she buys followers or doesn’t have RP you get thread 31
She’ll be along to tell twitter us about the wonderful evening where she fed SB yellow sticker wet ham and mango risotto and he declared it the best ever!

Ok, phew, went a bit worried thinking I'd done something bad! (Hopefully I've not Candyman'd her, she's surely too busy boxing up all the kitchen junk?!)

• Haha

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
🔺 Ex property manager frau here. Managed 1500 + rental properties in my department. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER did we have an agreement for more than 12 months, and we only ever did them if the Landlord absolutely insisted. Whoever has arranged that agreement wants their head reading. It puts landlord and tenant equally at so much risk.
The only thing I can perceive happening is that, for some reason, she is regularly signing new tenancies - for example, a change to the agreement happens and both parties agree to a new agreement being signed. Then a few months later, something else changes and a new agreement is signed. But there is no reason for that to happen regularly!
Could it be things like people moving out (she left!) or in (date went very well)

• Haha
  • Wow