Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Just noticed how behind I am!

(homer hedge gif)

and to quote dearest Jack, “I am NOT back!”

see you after a grunk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

panda_eyes

VIP Member
My draining board (well my landlords draining board as I RENT) is on the left and in the 7 years I’ve been here I’ve never considered that being wrong? I didn’t know that was a thing people even thought about!
Babe, same. Does it matter which side it goes on? One side for draining, one for dirty dishes. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Vanelope

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Complaining about too much pantry space. What’s next? Diamond shoes too tight? Isn’t the point of her recipes that they can be done by poor people with minimal equipment…. Haha never mind, that went out the window long ago.

Forget Celeb Come Dine with Me. She needs to get on Celeb Hoarders.
Diamond shoes too tight! I love that saying.
As you were cabal - she’s infuriating in her pretend pov land.

• Sick
  • Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member
I think she's blocked the window with those bookshelves. The way the bed was had the window at the foot of the bed. She could've moved the bed but that would block the built in cupboards. She's either blocked the window or built them round the bed like a wall.
Or put the bed under the window? Who has time for this much faffing in a lifetime though?!

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Speaking of Jack Does Italian...

In the run-up to the Brexit referendum, Jack decided to do a series of recipes celebrating the many cultures of Europe. This lasted for precisely one entry: pizza.

View attachment 987260
View attachment 987261

"the Sicilian chef who snuck across the ocean" suggests a poor understanding of both geography and immigration law. Later, Jack encourages people to put leftover tikka masala on their pizza, which is possibly the fastest way to piss off an Italian.

As a footnote, Jack's This Is England Brexit tag would later be used for mushroom rogan josh, ramen, and peanut butter frozen yogurt. If she ever returns to Tattle, WHY?! will be my one question for her.
Leaving aside the other ridiculousness in that post, does...does she not know the other connotations of the word "nosh"? Or is this one of her cringey attempts at naughty, suggestive humour?

Thread title nomination: A Nosh in Naples

• Haha
  • Sick

kachoochoo

VIP Member
someone needs to tag italians mad at food in some of her stuff!

imagine if they saw any of the lasagnes!

• Haha
  • Wow

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
I'm left handed and the draining board is on the left in my rented flat. Truly did not appreciate how lucky I was until today. 🥰

Thanks for all the 🦉🍾 on my massive grunk, ninnies.

• Heart