Jack Monroe #238 Honestly, they're like two stupid pigeons fighting over a discarded doughnut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had bout ten nice tweets so now some well meaning squig will say, shouldn't you be doing your clothes and she will

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Didn't she say in an interview (the one where she said she fancied Anna Soubrey) that the only people who ever replied to her on twitter were 'trolls or sycophants'? 🤔
That is what she thinks of you squigs.
Psychopaths or sycophants were her exact words IIRC

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I do hope Jack does post links to her items on Ebay. It'll be interesting to see what other tat she's bought and sold over the years

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Didn't she say in an interview (the one where she said she fancied Anna Soubrey) that the only people who ever replied to her on twitter were 'trolls or sycophants'? 🤔
That is what she thinks of you squigs.
Like they know what 'sycophant' means.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Im excited too too young to be true vintage too old to be relevant. I'm sensing a theme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fire safety Jack makes me lol. We’ll just forget the homemade combustible decor and leaving frying pans unattended.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does she want to know what gorgeous stuff is going on in the lives of strangers on the internet? What difference would it make to her and her life?

What business is it of hers for that matter? Get on with your own life Jack.

So many questions...
Prepping to be mxlifecoachjack.
i see these sorts of posts all the time from friends who are reinventing themselves as gurus.
*Think* I *may* have posted similar when I was an MLM hun (oh the shame)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Yellow squiggle is a sock.
THANKYOU.
I hope yellow squig is a sock, hilarious.

Also I just had a thought wasn't selling stuff deeply traumatic for her...... Glad it's not anymore......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Are these still the gorgeous day replies? What’s gorgeous about possibly having Covid? You really understand Thanos’ point of view looking at the squiggles 🙄.
I cannot express how much this made me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.