Jack Monroe #238 Honestly, they're like two stupid pigeons fighting over a discarded doughnut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite. It is not a moneyspinner unless you have huge volumes of good stuff. And you need to be organised. Maybe she thinks the squigs will compete for one of her holy relics!
I am grunking so I am sure someone has said it already but that is exactly what she thinks/hopes.
Even if there is no competition she will hope people will overbid because it her.

Reactions: 25
Seeing that Elmo has joined us.. can we get him to throw Rocko at her? ;) Kill 2 cranes with one stone as it were
“I” was more Twitter famous than Jack last week 🤣. Zoe blaming the fact she was late on Rocko the rock needing the toilet was such a Jack thing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember back in the first couple of threads there was the goth/vampire type guy who seemed to be very keen on Jack…. I don’t think he was the actual stalker but a bit of an obsessed fan. I bet he would pay good money for Jack’s cast off clothes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Remember back in the first couple of threads there was the goth/vampire type guy who seemed to be very keen on Jack…. I don’t think he was the actual stalker but a bit of an obsessed fan. I bet he would pay good money for Jack’s cast off clothes.
Aah yes us evil ninnies were all pleading with Jack to block him for her safety, he scared me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Didn't he say something like 'I want to wear your skin' and she was all like 'thankyou 🥰 '

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I'm trying not to be too rude about the dress as @Jelly Bean likes it and I'm sure others do too. Let's just say it's not to my taste and leave it at that! But a bizarre choice for someone in their early 20s, no?
I had a very similar one, from warehouse originally, I remember I paid 4 quid for it in a chazza and I wore it until the seams split, mainly for work with a blazer when I needed to look smart, grown up and 'put together'
It was v pretty but I am twenty years older than fack (and I have had very questionable clothes taste over the years)
I don't like the beading on her dress and as a Mumsnet oldie I agree with the poster who said it has mn vibes

Slight digression, I don't know anything about warehouse anymore, whether it even still exists, they seemed at one time to only sell clothes made of silk for a hella lot of money

Reactions: 31
whats with all these half assed lame replies all of a sudden? Its like some agent or manager has asked to improve her engagement level to win a job..
She does this occasionally, I think she think she's being charming or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Didn't he say something like 'I want to wear your skin' and she was all like 'thankyou 🥰 '
That man’s tweets and name really scared me ngl, like heightened my anxiety all day and that night I had to park off the drive and walk past some open green space and I raaaaaan for fear of people like that out in the wild! How she’s okay telling him any time she’s on the c2c is beyond me!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.