Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was trying to find the original BuzzFeed article so googled a quote from the pink news one.
There is a book of poetry with the exact same wording. It was published after the BuzzFeed article but that's very odd, no?
Poetry Jack?

There's a link in the pink News article x

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The timeline on the latter seems a little shaky as in one of the comments on the kickstarter from 2017 would seem to suggest. Note the third paragraph. That kickstarter thread is a horrorshow if you haven't seen it. She really is bleeping poison.

ETA - the 'libellous' post foolishly suggested a link between her gaining £70,000 on Kickstarter and 'buying a new house'. Obviously there is only one reply to that...

View attachment 972785
This is my main issue with her - she always posts/claims/alleges things that are so ‘sensitive’ that the average empathetic/sympathetic human dare not argue with her for fear of a pile on/doxxing/ other types of extreme retribution. I believe that she is a very nasty, dangerous, narcissistic creature and I would seriously love to sit down with her and challenge every last claim she has ever made. This is opinion only, just for the record, so if she feels the need to challenge me, I’m here.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The timeline on the latter seems a little shaky as in one of the comments on the kickstarter from 2017 would seem to suggest. Note the third paragraph. That kickstarter thread is a horrorshow if you haven't seen it. She really is bleeping poison.

ETA - the 'libellous' post foolishly suggested a link between her gaining £70,000 on Kickstarter and 'buying a new house'. Obviously there is only one reply to that...

View attachment 972785
Just uuuurrrrrggh 😱😱😱😱...imagine how frightening it must be to ask where your book is, being ignored, so you ask more strongly and then get a libel threat. I really wish a journo would investigate her, in fact, anyone...hmrc, ico, companies house... anyone with a bit of clout and authority.
Edit to add: if I win Euromillions tonight, I would pay for it my bloody self!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
But she now claims to be a transgender woman. Transgender women are biologically male for pitys sake.
I know this is a comment or tweet from somewhere cos I've seen it before, but just felt the need to reiterate that jack has never identified as a trans woman, so that comment is exceptionally stupid

jack might well have reductive attitudes re gender, but transphobia is a stick the wider internet likes to bash us with and well, we're not like that

• Heart
Reactions: 40
There was an article/interview with someone called 'Sam' who was pregnant. Apparently all the other lesbians looked down on 'Sam' because she was pregnant (Yes, she really said this)
The interview then said something like 'but what they don't know is that Sam is a sex worker' and it heavily implied that the baby was conceived with one of Sam's customers.
Then Jack admitted it was about her.
She has also said it was during 'the Poverty' so who knows when/if it happened.
It's so sad that she seems not to care a jot about how these stories ('cos that's what they are) can affect Jonny.

@Ispyabudgetbeanblogger

Just the title of the article riles me. Is there anything that Jack Monroe hasn't come out as?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
This is my main issue with her - she always posts/claims/alleges things that are so ‘sensitive’ that the average empathetic/sympathetic human dare not argue with her for fear of a pile on/doxxing/ other types of extreme retribution. I believe that she is a very nasty, dangerous, narcissistic creature and I would seriously love to sit down with her and challenge every last claim she has ever made. This is opinion only, just for the record, so if she feels the need to challenge me, I’m here.
Means nothing to a narc. Ask them all you want.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
This is SHOCKING in so many ways, but I must admit I laughed at the last paragraph - she's paid for 140 recipes' worth of ingredients x2 or 3, but her recipes famously only cost 20p each? Okay then...
Over the year I also buy around 300 recipes worth of food x 3. It’s called breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Crazy concept but couldn’t she save money by eating her own cooking?

And yeah, if we can feed families on £20 a week, then she’s not going to be spending more than a grand of that 70k on food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Over the year I also buy around 300 recipes worth of food x 3. It’s called breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Crazy concept but couldn’t she save money by eating her own cooking?

And yeah, if we can feed families on £20 a week, then she’s not going to be spending more than a grand of that 70k on food.
2 or 3 times 140 recipes is only 420 meals for two, or food for 840 people not 2000

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is SHOCKING in so many ways, but I must admit I laughed at the last paragraph - she's paid for 140 recipes' worth of ingredients x2 or 3, but her recipes famously only cost 20p each? Okay then...
I laughed at the last paragraph where it says thank you as two words.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We all know making a recipe more than once goes against Jack's ethos of never testing a recipe, so the most I can believe is twice - once to make up the cursed recipe, and once to have it photographed in the hopes a professional can de-sloppify its appearance somewhat.

3 times? No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So 2017 yields £68,000 from Kickstarter and in 2018 she's at it again. I don't believe that she had no idea about it.

Jack does not deserve it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
We all know making a recipe more than once goes against Jack's ethos of never testing a recipe, so the most I can believe is twice - once to make up the cursed recipe, and once to have it photographed in the hopes a professional can de-sloppify its appearance somewhat.

3 times? No way.
she has a TEAM of er, you know, food taster nutritionist people who multi test her recipes. OMG. The lack of sympathy here

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's so sad that she seems not to care a jot about how these stories ('cos that's what they are) can affect Jonny.

Just the title of the article riles me. Is there anything that Jack Monroe hasn't come out as?
A tax paying, granola making, truth teller??

Jackie gal has gone quiet.
Recipe testing? Nah
Tax returns? Nah
Fixing garage door & filing police report? Nah
Attending AA? Nah
Playing make up? Possibly
Shacking up with therapist? Possibly
Thinking of tin rattling plots? I should say!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
True. Immensely aggravating but true all the same. I need to stop letting her be such a frigging trigger.
I've let her trigger me in a good way tonight. I am rage eating my Christmas tin of Quality Street in bed. Bloody good it is too! And the cats just tried a Strawberry Cream... 🤣 😄 🦉🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.