Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas cake semi Frodo with desecrated raisins?
In fairness, many people I know go mad for exactly this and save fruit cake especially.

Our Donna Hay (Aus famous cook entrepreneur) was the first I heard it from - about 2000)

Reactions: 15
In fairness, many people I know go mad for exactly this and save fruit cake especially.

Our Donna Hay (Aus famous cook entrepreneur) was the first I heard it from - about 2000)
To be fair your Christmas is in summer!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
[]
So 2017 yields £68,000 from Kickstarter and in 2018 she's at it again. I don't believe that she had no idea about it.

Jack does not deserve it.

This fundraiser was started by a fan who donated £1. Overall funds raised were £1. Final update by the person who started the fundraiser:

Update posted On Jun 02, 2018

Seems to have gone AWOL so I dunno, I thought I was doing something positive but maybe the road to hell really is paved with good intentions.[\QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
she has a TEAM of er, you know, food taster nutritionist people who multi test her recipes. OMG. The lack of sympathy here
oh, er.... someone saying I've said something unsympathetic...

look! over there! a picture of a cat! remember vimto!? does anyond else remember little boxes of raisins!?

have you forgotten about it yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This fundraiser was started by a fan who donated £1. Overall funds raised were £1. Final update by the person who started the fundraiser:

Seems to have gone AWOL so I dunno, I thought I was doing something positive but maybe the road to hell really is paved with good intentions.
That was the funniest bit. We needed a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
[]

I clicked on the link and just got a 404 error but did notice that at the top, in the headings, there’s “TIP JAR” and “DONATE”, both of which take you to a PayPal page! Two bloody identical, outright begging links on the front page! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I always read it in Philomena Cunk's voice.
I’d love, if Jack was ever exposed for there to be a screen wipe type sketch of the expose and Philomena to assess it:

‘It turned out she really liked to play dress up. But instead of using costumes Jack used made up diagnoses. The only condition she actually had was chronic lying’.

79395D0D-09E8-4A4E-AD6E-18E9D4E6A545.jpeg

ETA: damn, wish I’d seen @Vanelope post before I posted - could imagine Cunk saying liabetes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
How did she have time for all this prostitution and rough sleeping? #1978truther
Behind the scenes? Nobody knew? Had to dive under the sleeping bag, snatching the grubby paper cup and “please help I’m too smol to get a job” sign up if the parents passed by, scampering away and losing her begging pitch for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who the duck needs a daily reminder that they don’t own their kids? Was she going about her days, leading her self-involved little life under the weird assumption that her kid was in some was just another one of her possessions, until she put this guff in her wall?
Narcs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I don’t believe Jack ever took testosterone, it would have made very noticeable and irreversible changes if she had.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m nervous to say this but I quite liked that poem when I first saw it years ago . I know these things can be cringey and I wouldn’t have it on the fkn wall but I remember thinking that you do get people who have very fixed ideas about what ‘their ‘ (like they’re a possession ) children would be like and what sort of jobs they should have and what kind of lives they should lead . I’m not suggesting for a minute that reading that would be some sort of wake up call to people like that or that anyone would need it as an actual reminder . I just liked that it showed children as individuals and not extensions of their parents . FS-what if I’m the narc and I don’t know it because I’m a narc😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.