Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah…soz to be a mithering ninny but anybody can say they know anything in real life. There’s no proof (and there shouldn’t be.)
I agree and with Jack to muddy the waters, the truth is even harder to find. Have to admit that I do not get lying vibes from the poster but that doesn't count for much.
I need to stop posting, I have a conference call with Elton John in 10 minutes and I'm getting a coffee with Kylie afterwards 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I would prefer it if the crappy bungalow was owned by a faceless corporation which barely noticed if rent was late, and will be withholding the deposit at the end of the tenancy because of all the damage

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Went to get my watch fixed the other day and they had a sign up saying something along the lines of 'we are proud to pay our taxes' etc.

Don't you want a sign like that, Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just bleeping chuck it if you don't want it. Using leftovers in complicated recipes requiring yet more ingredients and more power to make them is not as economical as you might believe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why would you buy a large Christmas cake if there's only two of you... Why do all these 'chefs' focus on using up leftovers and not overbuying

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.