Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still laughing about how much cats 'cost to run'.
Ha yeah was gonna say that mine are not very efficient...but of course to me every penny that goes into her curling up, belly presenting, or yelling into an unknown dimension is an unquantifiable necessary and rewarding expense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone remember these bad boys? Ah the nostaligia. Not had these for Donkey Years!
Yes, I know I just bought them from Sainsburys - shut up will ya, you big ninnie!

PR.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
And another photo of today’s food donation. View attachment 971813
I accidentally put a laugh emoji, so sorry! I'm also a food bank client and I love when they have fresh, good food for us. Like you, I'm forever grateful for everything they do. Today I asked for some shampoo and was given huge bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash which will last me a while. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Grunking but I am not here for kids parties food Jack. Whoop de doo she’s acquired cheese biscuits from a discount shop. Guess what Jack? We never stopped eating them. I just bought a billion packets of Fish and Chips in Home and Bargain because they were 49p for a six pack. I guess it’s just the virtual shelves of Ocado they disappeared from.
I abandoned referring to Jack as they and returned to She when she said she presents as, and is read as, female. If she makes it clear that’s unacceptable I will stop doing it.
Jack your life was nothing like Frank in Tanzania you mad bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Guys, who remembers eating crisps? An absolute 90s fixture 😍 (4.3k retweets, 10k likes)
Is Jack gunning for a spot on one of those tit channel 5 nostalgia shows?

Remember Doctor Who? I used to hide behind the sofa! Remember when Den gave Angie the divorce papers? I was only 18 months old but here’s me talking about it as if I didn’t just watch the footage on an iPad. Ooh that Blackadder episode in the war was sad wasn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ha yeah was gonna say that mine are not very efficient...but of course to me every penny that goes into her curling up, belly presenting, or yelling into an unknown dimension is an unquantifiable necessary and rewarding expense.
'Yelling into an unknown dimension' 🤣

eta: oh god she's talking to crisps now. don't ruin mini cheddars Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think we’ve had someone (sorry can’t remember who or if they’re even still posting) state they know the landlord and they’re not a relative? I’m crap at finding/searching for receipts here but maybe someone else with a better memory can confirm?

My bet is someone has paid the rent for Jack (a guarantor?) and/or Jack is easily able to pay for it themselves and the cosplay poverty is as ever for the continual grift. Also not like Jack would find it hard finding a smaller property to rent given Daddy is a landlord.
Screenshot_20220107-140338_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-140251_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-140150_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-140131_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135722_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135706_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135655_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135642_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135612_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135503_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135413_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135400_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135347_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135335_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-135314_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Yeah…soz to be a mithering ninny but anybody can say they know anything in real life. There’s no proof (and there shouldn’t be.)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Soz @MaineCoonMama - he always scared the tit out of me!

Unfortunately JM makes a brilliant evil Terminator 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 971860
That is slick and creepy 🤣

Re Rose petals, I've never seen them in a regular supermarket or even Holland and Barret. Just Waitrose. Otherwise you need to buy them online among with any other edible flowers. I follow a few vegan foodies who use a lot of edible flowers in their baking and cooking but they grow it themselves. Also as a warning, something I learned from a vegan baker and cook is that a lot of bakers use any old plants to decorate cakes (especially wedding cakes) without wrapping the stem or worse, checking it's an edible plant. In some cases that is quite dangerous as some edible plants are actually quite toxic. If you are buying a cake with flowers always check first with the baker and then Google.

Until she catches up on Tattle, I would say it's very much the kind of thing Jack would do. It would be deadly nightshade fanny cake or amanita soup.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Do my eyes deceive me or had the tip jar gone from Jackie gals Twitter? ( sorry if stating old news been on nights.)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.