Jack Monroe #236 You absolute whelksplat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dicked about adding to the in jokes and alcohol sections the other day
I am owl champagning about

Support cabal for bullied media types

Because although I know she meant she wanted to put together a support group (didn’t she also want to put together a support group for famous alcoholics) but I read it as “support the cabal(us) in their bullying of media types.

Ps jack; we aren’t bullies and you still can’t sit with us

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Really hope the possibility of Jack being there doesn't mean people in her area stop going to meetings, although it would be a very obvious outcome.
Thankfully she seems to prefer west & east end meetings in pursuit of whatever secret Freemasons of TV she believes AA gives her access to, or HNW fiancé number 500. There are 800+ meetings in London per week, Southend will have enough choice for that person to stay safe (and solidarity comrade - she’s seemingly commuting to my HGs) but yes sadly there are sick people who will do sick things. There are traditions and other sayings in place that safeguard vulnerable people from people like Jack but sadly the media enable her to do this harm, she literally does it for cash she’s so very seriously sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Bloody hell.

A layer of furry mould with your stuffing, much?! :sick: :sick: :sick:

(She has to be trolling?)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Just absolutely shocking “advice” and never ever ever have I heard anyone say that. There’s no way of qualifying that statement for starters, but secondly it’s not good advice to give sick people who are struggling?

One of these Twitter squigs wrote it perfectly she has NOTHING of worth to give away so is better shutting the duck up? I have never been so angry at her, she’s sick and wrong and considering she was telling people to drink 0.7% ABV drinks in early sobriety with the authority of however many years she’s falsely claimed is actually trash.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Just absolutely shocking “advice” and never ever ever have I heard anyone say that. There’s no way of qualifying that statement for starters, but secondly it’s not good advice to give sick people who are struggling?

One of these Twitter squigs wrote it perfectly she has NOTHING of worth to give away so is better shutting the duck up? I have never been so angry at her, she’s sick and wrong and considering she was telling people to drink 0.7% ABV drinks in early sobriety with the authority of however many years she’s falsely claimed is actually trash.
Her "advice" is just useless platitudes - "you've got this!" "Normalise sobriety!" "Just don't drink!" This just doesn't help anyone.

PS the Dry January that she was drinking vinegar, she didn't last the full month. Well, you wouldn't, would you?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
If I’m struggling and a friend says “you’ve got this” it means something. Random tweeter I’ve never before interacted with, not so much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Her "advice" is just useless platitudes - "you've got this!" "Normalise sobriety!" "Just don't drink!" This just doesn't help anyone.

PS the Dry January that she was drinking vinegar, she didn't last the full month. Well, you wouldn't, would you?
Agree, her advice sounds so empty, and not with any proper empathy - stuff that has been read on fridge magnets and the backs of books.

Also, the thought of stuffing, wrapped in kitchen towel and put in the airing cupboard … Sounds like another thing in her home yet to gain sentience. Get back, witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

‘her advice is just useless platitudes’ as another thread title nomination

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Agree, her advice sounds so empty, and not with any proper empathy - stuff that has been read on fridge magnets and the backs of books.

Also, the thought of stuffing, wrapped in kitchen towel and put in the airing cupboard … Sounds like another thing in her home yet to gain sentience. Get back, witch!
#thread title Advice obtained from fridge magnets

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If a friend tried to serve me stuffing that had been stuffed (pardon the pun) into the airing cupboard for a week to 'air dry' they wouldn't be my friend anymore.

I can't fathom how she's been cooking for 10 years and most of her food still looks terrible. She knows nothing about flavours that work together, food hygiene, or actual cooking techniques. Surely with her 68k kickstarter she could have gone to Leith's in London for a proper cookery course. And had 60k+ left over.

Anything that looks good probably comes out of a packet and then she claims its her own with weird ingredients that don't go together. And what's with all the black pepper? Does she know other seasonings exist?

Her food is starting to work its way into my nightmares. She has to be stopped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If a friend tried to serve me stuffing that had been stuffed (pardon the pun) into the airing cupboard for a week to 'air dry' they wouldn't be my friend anymore.

I can't fathom how she's been cooking for 10 years and most of her food still looks terrible. She knows nothing about flavours that work together, food hygiene, or actual cooking techniques. Surely with her 68k kickstarter she could have gone to Leith's in London for a proper cookery course. And had 60k+ left over.

Anything that looks good probably comes out of a packet and then she claims its her own with weird ingredients that don't go together. And what's with all the black pepper? Does she know other seasonings exist?

Her food is starting to work its way into my nightmares. She has to be stopped.
I actually vommed when I read she keeps stuffing on the bench for a week. Thats foul, in the winter? With the heating on it would be it's very own Petri dish of hell,

Get stuffed, no pun intended.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually vommed when I read she keeps stuffing on the bench for a week. Thats foul, in the winter? With the heating on it would be it's very own Petri dish of hell,

I am genuinely very nervous about mould. Her house must smell quite literally rotten.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s doing a food science degree, but I guess hasn’t yet got to the part about how bacteria grows on food that isn’t refrigerated. Even in the fridge, stuffing would only last three to four days before being rank.

I wonder if her reasoning is that dried stuffing comes out the cupboard, so once prepared, it doesn’t need chilling?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

The stuffing cubes might gain enough germs to cure covid though

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.