Jack Monroe #23 Life would be so much easier if everyone was a chronic optimist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7E2CEC10-C01F-4B83-AD62-A19AEDF38BC4.jpeg

I agree! She has been a god send this lockdown. Not sure I’d put Jack up there with Michael Palin though 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
More than your annual income? Really?

View attachment 146248

*sniffle*

View attachment 146249
More than her annual income wtaf, and if that’s the case do one at a local college, Leiths is hardly the only place

View attachment 146310

I agree! She has been a god send this lockdown. Not sure I’d put Jack up there with Michael Palin though 🤣
A travel programme ?! That I would love to see, constant whining about everything, constant cancelled appointments where whatever local people she is meeting have to take over the segment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Essential journey?
(sorry someone did mention this pages back, but it takes a while to digest everything on here). I'm seething how unprofessional the FB/Instagram strategist (chronic optimist?) was to post a Story how we've been trolling her "talent" over Hellmams.

No, no, no. We were simply asking for clarification over how risky it was for JM to postpone the IG live. It's bullshit to suggest we were trolling her. I bet you JM told the same tale to Alexis, how the trolls twist her words and she's the innocent victim here. Seething.
Visit “family “, test your eye sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Um I’m sure I’ve heard or read this exact story (perhaps even o this very thread or another, if not social media), shared by a WOC last week? Call me cynical... Also now’s not the time for you, Jack mate. Can we just hear the voices you allegedly wanted to give a platform to instead of hearing about your made up nonsense?
I knew it was a matter of time until she “suffered“ racism 😂😂 what did she say?

Reactions: 1
3 hours.

It appears to be her biggest commitment so far, she did well sticking with something for that long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Or you could do a three year course at a normal college for around 10 grand in total. Won't be full of Groucho types though.
I mean yeh that is very expensive but hey have cheaper shorter options as well, tbh she’d be doing a foundation one anyway

Reactions: 2
For posterity

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

And her latest. She is right to step away. Will it last? I'm not holding my breath.

5.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If JM is so attuned to racism ( been an alleged victim), why wasn’t she more proactive on Black out Tuesday?

Reactions: 13
Excellent work, Detective. 👍🏻👍🏻
Juts gathering evidence. Jack should see my printed out file (joking, m'lud, I've not printed out anything. For one thing, my printer is broken. For another, while I'm pretty invested, I'm not THAT invested.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.