Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am genuinely shocked that Jack isn't even double-jabbed? even my vaccine-sceptic 5g truther FIL reluctantly got his second jab in October. yet she has the cheek to publicly condemn people not wearing masks! Her cuntiness is truly multidimensional.
I think she was anti Vax but due to passports has had to wise up and get jabbed.

Reactions: 33
I just find it incredulous that Jack, who is supposed to be a disabled, clinically vulnerable person, travelled to and from London regularly throughout the pandemic. Went into a TV studio, went on holiday to Edinburgh, stayed in various hotels, went to rehab group, went to AA meetings, visited numerous shops, went to umpteen restaurants, fish and chip shops, had garden parties, went "to conference" twice, went into a pub, had a bubble buddy stay that was back and forth to London and work, visited her immunocompromised mother.....etc etc etc

ALL WHILE NOT BEING FULLY VACCINATED

ETA, I nearly resorted to swearing, any more of her ridiculous revelations and I might be forced to use profanities. Not vaccinated indeed. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
Shouldn't she write delmont sent the tins of fruit. I mean she just got given them and handed them on. Tad on grateful on her part but hey ho.

Also would requested that they were donated quietly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The fact she's only had one jab, yet claims to be clinically vulnerable, is Peak Jack.

How lazy, disorganised and downright useless can someone be to have not found the time to get a potentially life saving vaccine in the last 6 months?
Her GP surgery would most likely have been in contact to remind her and could also book her in, she would have been sent a national NHS booking text at some point. Or, she could have gone online and booked her own. If she wasn't due for one she would not have been able to book. Her age meant she would have been given the Pfizer unless there was a medical reason she needed the AZ. Plus her arthritis consultant would have reminded her plus her addictions support would be checking on her status. Or, was it a case of covering her ears and saying "you're stressing me out, man, stessing me out." For a self-appointed Social Justice Warrior MX Monroe is a bit tardy in the social responsibility front isn't she? (Sorry, that poor kitten has really touched a nerve)

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I just find it incredulous that Jack, who is supposed to be a disabled, clinically vulnerable person, travelled to and from London regularly throughout the pandemic. Went into a TV studio, went on holiday to Edinburgh, stayed in various hotels, went to rehab group, went to AA meetings, visited numerous shops, went to umpteen restaurants, fish and chip shops, had garden parties, went "to conference" twice, went into a pub, had a bubble buddy stay that was back and forth to London and work, visited her immunocompromised mother.....etc etc etc

ALL WHILE NOT BEING FULLY VACCINATED
Yes - I was thinking about all her trips. Many of them completely non essential.
It makes her indignance and vigilance now all a bit, well a lot, hypocritical.
And we know she wasn't wearing a mask all the time going to conference as she spent a lot of the train time scoffing Opal Fruits. Of course it is possible to eat sweeties when masked - but in her case I just don't believe it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 40
Oh Vlad keeps infiltrating my Twitter timeline with photos of Mini, it’s maybe PMS but it’s making me emotional she looks so sad plus she reminds me of Dobby the cat I shared with former Mr SSW.
However not to bring the mood down completely I love my new Casio Slopbot thankspaceyou.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I keep posting today so apologies but there's just so. much. tit. It's reminding me of when I used to go on and check her Twitter, long before Tattle times, to see what absolute overdramatic shite she'd been spouting and read through it all with a big bowl of snacks at hand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
As annoying as she is, anything that puts food in a food bank can't be entirely a bad thing.

Unless it's tinned prunes. No one wants tinned prunes.

Do I buy that she got recognised and tagged on twitter entirely by the food bank without her input though while she was 'quietly getting on with it'

Not a jot. She'll have barged in there with those crates like "out of the way povvos, bootstrap cook coming through!"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
As annoying as she is, anything that puts food in a food bank can't be entirely a bad thing.

Unless it's tinned prunes. No one wants tinned prunes.

Do I buy that she got recognised and tagged on twitter entirely by the food bank without her input though while she was 'quietly getting on with it'

Not a jot. She'll have barged in there with those crates like "out of the way povvos, bootstrap cook coming through!"
If she didn't want to be recognised, and wanted the donation to be anonymous, she could have got someone else to drop the boxes off. The person driving the car perhaps? Or just say "please don't publicise that this donation is from me".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What a privilege it must be to have soooo much time on her hands that she can waste it all on such nonsense

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.