Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, thanks for this. I'll be sleeping with the big light on tonight and pretty much every night.
I’m currently waiting for my results, I’ve typed my text. Off for an afternoon 40 winks and hopefully…… I’m a bit too excited tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi Cabal, got many,many pages to catch up on. See Jack hasn’t worked through her addiction then.
I’ve got a temp Christmas job, helping out a friend. I haven’t worked since I retired.Bloody hell its tiring. No wonder Jack doesn’t do it. Back when I’m back in real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She really needs to STFU about masks, when she's travelling here there and everywhere with only one jab. How long ago did she have the first jab, shouldn't you have the second one within a certain time for maximum effectiveness? Masks offer nowhere near as much protection as the vaccine. Fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Man, I wish that Jack got the train every day. Guaranteed chaos.

(Except I don't because Jack isn't fully vaccinated so she's putting people at risk)

• Sad
Reactions: 38
The Gov don’t use the phrase ‘clinically extremely vulnerable’ any more. They do say if you are more at risk (definitions and blurb on the NHS website) you should not go out and mix with others until 14 days after your 2nd jab…but that obv doesn’t apply to JM.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.