Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Jack has multiple real exemptions but still wears a mask, then she doesn't have any exemptions.

Exemptions are for people that have certain conditions that can make wearing masks impossible. The condition doesn't give you the exemption, it is how that condition affects you.

People with asthma who find it impossible to wear a mask are exempt. People with asthma that do not find it impossible to wear a mask are not exempt.

People with autism that find it impossible to wear a mask are exempt. People with autism that are able to wear a mask are not exempt.

Jack says she has conditions that in some circumstances would allow her to be exempt. The very fact that Jack wears a mask without issue means she is not exempt.

Jack, does that make it clear, Ya prune.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
I hate Jack, making me side with anti-maskers.
Hope the food bank check the dates on that junk, what with her cupboards yielding 1 year past best cups soups.
So “K” the friend at the “foodban” doesn’t get the full first name treatment 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wow so generous to donate all that stuff you were given for free from Del Monte (on top of a generous fee for your slop creations) that you’re finally giving away because it’s taking up space where a sideboard could be 🙄 who in duck wants a tin of prunes at Christmas?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
so did she go to therapy before or after getting into a twitter fight about mask wearing
She's turning up to every argument again invited or not, isn't she? Absolute walt. Poor foodbankers getting foisted all those (gifted) tinned prunes. Also I'm chuckling at her mask and glove comments, a few weeks ago she was digging a Tile off the train floor with her fingernails 🤢 so germ conscious

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
If you want a Twitter fight - either being rabidly pro or anti masking guarantees an absolute bin fire. I’d imagine that has been the plan from the start.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Hahaha 'just quietly do it'

JACK MONROE

DONATED BY JACK MONROE

JACK MONROE

Hang on love move I need to take pics of this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Anyone else thinking, "okay this is all tit and covid is ruining lives" but....... also hoping to god we get another lockdown larder/DKL type scenario again?
This has made me day reminding myself about the whole Mayo Gate and setting an alarm everyday for when she went live to see the carnage and these insta photos after 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The mask thing is such old news. Yes, It's annoying when people don't, but there's nothing you can do. My days of scowling at people on the bus are long gone .

You can't control what other people do, and it only makes you into a ball of rage.

We've always had to wear masks in Scotland, but still a lot of people don't.

She wasn't bothered about her immune system when she was on a jaunt to Edinburgh.... absolute total bellend

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.