Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like the woman in the chemist in Doc Martin, with the neck brace.
Yes! (Absolutely). We used to play 'Disability Top Trumps' with this particular creature. I remember towards the tail end of this awful charade they were spotted with a neck brace, dummy hearing aid, eye patch and nasal cannula (unattached). This apparatus was interchangeable and appeared/disappeared on a regular basis.
Anyone remember pirate patch Jack? All that was missing there was the frigging parrot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I had my first jab in Feb, and Jack would have been in the same priority group as me, I think. My 2nd was in May.

I was in London over the weekend and didn't really see anyone without masks on the train. Jack must have been very unlucky to get a train with so many people not wearing them 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Who could forget the eyepatch worn under the eyebrow. One of my favourite Jacks.

View attachment 921806
Screenshot from @Brian Butterfield
This is truly at the top end of cringiest things she's ever posted. It looks like it came with one of SB's fancy dress costumes. She reminds me of myself when I was 8, wrapping a finger up in a big wad of toilet roll and telling everyone at school I broke it for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I'm really curious to see if she jumps onto the Baddiel doc. Always with an eye on us and our hands. But dare she risk deluded squigs setting eyes on the receipts? Brief twitter high vs paypigs, tricky...

Reactions: 33
Hope I'm not dropping this in the middle of a chaos!

Some of you may be familiar with NeuralBlender, the AI which creates images based on text you type into a field?

Well I left it to figure out what "Jack Monroe Christmas dinner" would look like, and after 2 hours it finally presented me with....this
Screenshot_20211213-152423_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Anyone else thinking, "okay this is all tit and covid is ruining lives" but....... also hoping to god we get another lockdown larder/DKL type scenario again?
Another contender for cringiest thing she's ever posted!

Some of you may be familiar with NeuralBlender, the AI which creates images based on text you type into a field?

Well I left it to figure out what "Jack Monroe Christmas dinner 2021" would look like, and after 2 hours it finally presented me with....this
It...it has an actual arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Even my child has had two jabs. I know people who’ve had issues with reacting to vaccines and have had them supervised in hospital and they’ve had three!
They kept ringing Prince until he booked his third in.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hang on! is clinically vulnerable the same has immune compromised? because in thread 31 wasn't she questioned about this and had to admit that she had got that wrong?

edit- what @BubbleDuck said
Not exactly, you can be one without the other, or both. But those are both different than extremely clinically vulnerable which is quite a narrow definition Jack wouldn’t meet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m CEV I’ve had 3 jabs and have just had a letter from my GP to tell me I will get another in around a month. She’s talking tit. And it makes me furious.
My RA and the meds I take for it mean that I have had two jabs and a booster in double quick time. So why has Jacko only had one jab, huh? Why? Is Southend separate from the rest of England somehow? Is there some special lack of vaccine there? I'm beginning to think that she doesn't have it. So there! (Plz don't sue me Jack!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Disabled Jack, you say?

26/12/16: Jack can barely walk, needs walking sticks, can't manage stairs...

View attachment 921670View attachment 921671

17/01/17: Jack is training for a marathon.

View attachment 921672

(she didn't run the marathon. Obviously.)
It’s confirmation of things like this, things that are easy to forget, that truly shine a light on how much of a horrible, attention grabbing lying grifter she is. 22 days to go from fully disabled to marathon runner, depending on the persona she wanted to adopt on these given days. She takes her followers for idiots and assumes everyone else should forget what she herself writes. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
i am genuinely shocked that Jack isn't even double-jabbed? even my vaccine-sceptic 5g truther FIL reluctantly got his second jab in October. yet she has the cheek to publicly condemn people not wearing masks! Her cuntiness is truly multidimensional.
I can’t believe we know more about when she’s had the shits than when she’d had the ONE jab 🙃 can’t believe people on her train aren’t wearing masks? should have had you second jab then, darling. Would be such a worry for you would it?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m CV (group 6) and had my jabs in February, May and a booster last month. Can’t wait to hear her fictitious ‘long story’ as to why she’s only had 1 jab so far 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I doubt very much she'll ever relate the long story of why she's only had one jab.

I suspect the real reason is she couldn't be arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Well I left it to figure out what "Jack Monroe Christmas dinner" would look like, and after 2 hours it finally presented me with....this
Well, thanks for this. I'll be sleeping with the big light on tonight and pretty much every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.