Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully today will be the day when her therapist finally broaches the topic of her compulsive lying…
Question for the Southend Frauen - are there no therapists or AA facilities in Southend? Why is she travelling to West Ham for therapy?

Please note, I've never been to Southend, as I haven't been on holiday in 7 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yep, I think babydaddy is around as well. Hope he’s cooking for SB.

if she wants Irish recipes she should ask Clodagh, the nice chef with the gig on This Morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she’s following me… am at a restaurant and one of the desserts is “Earl grey set cream with poached quince and toasted almonds”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Disabled Jack, you say?

26/12/16: Jack can barely walk, needs walking sticks, can't manage stairs...

Screenshot_20211213-144211_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211213-144453_Instagram.jpg

17/01/17: Jack is training for a marathon.

Screenshot_20211213-144149_Instagram.jpg

(she didn't run the marathon. Obviously.)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
Urgh, David Baddiel on Radio 5 Live slagging off Tattle Life right now. Shame he couldn't look a little deeper and see our wiki about the griftacious smol pixie!
Ghastly little man, but I think to be fair to him possibly incapable of looking a little deeper into anything, especially if there are any shiny surfaces nearby.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
‘Chronic and Degenerative’

‘I don’t understand why Strictly aren’t breaking my door down’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Question for the Southend Frauen - are there no therapists or AA facilities in Southend? Why is she travelling to West Ham for therapy?

Please note, I've never been to Southend, as I haven't been on holiday in 7 years.
I think she’s travelling to the day rehab place in the City of London where she spent all those weeks. She’ll just be changing trains at West Ham. You can pick up the District and Jubilee lines there.

Reactions: 25

I know of someone who goes to AA meetings in Southchurch which is near to her. I’m also pretty sure there is one behind her beloved Asda. I presume she goes to her London rehab place though.

Reactions: 30
So many cats, dead cats, live cats, that I cant keep track. Is she coming unstuck? I can't decide if this is worse than the headmaster slander/fugue state tweet times? Her behaviour is fully bizarre these last few days. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Hang on! is clinically vulnerable the same has immune compromised? because in thread 31 wasn't she questioned about this and had to admit that she had got that wrong?

edit- what @BubbleDuck said

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Come on! I hate Bojo as much as the next person, but you cannot blame him for people not wearing masks! She reallly does have some incredibly idiot takes (why does it still surprise me?).
also I don't believe it, being in the same area and getting the train a few times in the last week since the last announcement about mask compliance had been much higher , ok not all but Id say more like 90% with masks and the odd few twats

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hang on! is clinically vulnerable the same has immune compromised? because in thread 31 wasn't she questioned about this and had to admit that she had got that wrong?
I’m not sure - logically I presume someone could be both - I’m clinically vulnerable, according to the stats, because I have hypertension and ckd. However, my platelet count is very healthy and I don’t appear to have any immunity malfunctions so… but I’m not a medic so that’s just an opinion (m’lud)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jack Monroe, saviour of the poor and vulnerable, can't be bothered to pay her taxes or get her vaccine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.