Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get it - why get a new kitten on Sunday and clear off ALL DAY on Monday?
She literally does feck all most of the time, she has ample opportunity to spend all day with kitten at other times (if she has to have one 😢). Selfish.

(As for David Baddiel. A ghastly individual. Racist, ableist, misogynist. Interviewing his media luvvie chums so they all reassure each other how mean the great unwashed are. Twitter and SM was sooo civilised before plebs got their grubby mitts on it 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m not sure - logically I presume someone could be both - I’m clinically vulnerable, according to the stats, because I have hypertension and ckd. However, my platelet count is very healthy and I don’t appear to have any immunity malfunctions so… but I’m not a medic so that’s just an opinion (m’lud)
There is a slight difference I think. I am immunocompromised due to the drugs I take and this along with the complaint that causes me to take the drugs makes me clinically extremely vulnerable. I have a friend who has arthritis and a couple of other ailments but whose immune system seems ok and she is deemed clinically vulnerable. She was higher up on the list than most people but not as high as me. I had my first jab in early February she had hers about a month later. So I think there is a difference but she should have had at least both her jabs and booster by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As with everything, she's clinically vulnerable when it suits her.

My soon to be brother is law is and he and my sister have barely left the house in 2 years so this mendacious duck knuckle can throw herself into a communal skip with that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
There is a slight difference I think. I am immunocompromised due to the drugs I take and this along with the complaint that causes me to take the drugs makes me clinically extremely vulnerable. I have a friend who has arthritis and a couple of other ailments but whose immune system seems ok and she is deemed clinically vulnerable. She was higher up on the list than most people but not as high as me. I had my first jab in early February she had hers about a month later. So I think there is a difference but she should have had at least both her jabs and booster by now.
it's fine because Jack is neither. If she was vulnerable, she would have made absolutely sure she'd had two if not three vaccines by now. funny she never mentioned getting her first and ONLY one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The fact she's only had one jab, yet claims to be clinically vulnerable, is Peak Jack.

How lazy, disorganised and downright useless can someone be to have not found the time to get a potentially life saving vaccine in the last 6 months?

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Thanks for that - I’m never quite sure. But I’d she is as ill/disabled as she claims to be then surely her gp surgery would have called he in for her jabs? They did with me, and I know other people who also got messsages or emails asking them to go in for their jabs. She’s so full of it, it’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The fact she's only had one jab, yet claims to be clinically vulnerable, is Peak Jack.

How lazy, disorganised and downright useless can someone be to have not found the time to get a potentially life saving vaccine in the last 6 months?
Ah but it's a long story :sleep:
Come on then Jack. Humour us all and tell the long story.
Reveal how a clinically vulnerable disabled person has slipped through the net so badly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Because ADHD puppybrain, LOL!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Disabled Jack, you say?

26/12/16: Jack can barely walk, needs walking sticks, can't manage stairs...

View attachment 921670View attachment 921671

17/01/17: Jack is training for a marathon.

View attachment 921672

(she didn't run the marathon. Obviously.)
The picture with the bandages is super munchy, no?
I once knew someone like Jack and they also had a wardrobe of various slings, neck braces, sports supports, tubigrips etc, it was like St.John Ambulance threw up on them. I mean, who buys themselves a wheelchair for the LOLZ? It eventually came out there was absolutely nothing wrong. No diagnosis, no illnesses, nothing. No money was conned it was purely for the attention but the 'sympathy kit' photo made me think. These sorts of dressings, bandages etc are all widely available on the high street & aren't even used in a clinical setting. Nice try with the 'Tens machine' wire poking out but I got mine from Boots for £30
..then again it's just as likely to be a phone charger lead isn't it.

ETA. Just wanted to say I actually have a disability and use sticks on a good day (wheelchair when I absolutely must) and am held together mainly by various neoprene supports and screws. I'm basically a camp Steve Austin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
The picture with the bandages is super munchy, no?
I once knew someone like Jack and they also had a wardrobe of various slings, neck braces, sports supports, tubigrips etc, it was like St.John Ambulance threw up on them. I mean, who buys themselves a wheelchair for the LOLZ? It eventually came out there was absolutely nothing wrong. No diagnosis, no illnesses, nothing. No money was conned it was purely for the attention but the 'sympathy kit' photo made me think. These sorts of dressings, bandages etc are all widely available on the high street & aren't even used in a clinical setting. Nice try with the 'Tens machine' wire poking out but I got mine from Boots for £30
..then again it's just as likely to be a phone charger lead isn't it.
It’s like the woman in the chemist in Doc Martin, with the neck brace.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am glad you enjoy your presents dear hearts, the puddle took weeks to stock as some of the items are very exclusive and sought after. Make sure to show them off and be unnecessarily aggressive when people ask where you got said item from because POOR PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED NICE THINGS and it was GIFTED anyway.
🎶 I got a sofa, I got a sofa🎶 😍🥰😘

Going to have to ask Jackie to help me lift it up the spiral staircase though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you Father Slopbot and @traumatised sideboard
I’m looking forward to buying reusable freezer bags with a helpfully provided affiliate link then leaving the fishy delights forever in my freezer
E6DAA0AA-29F3-4BDE-83C7-30C10E3028B1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i am genuinely shocked that Jack isn't even double-jabbed? even my vaccine-sceptic 5g truther FIL reluctantly got his second jab in October. yet she has the cheek to publicly condemn people not wearing masks! Her cuntiness is truly multidimensional.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
why get a new kitten on Sunday and clear off ALL DAY on Monday?
Especially if she has her monday routine. She knew she wouldn't be there the next day. Selfish all the way down, rotten to the core.

She's also going to find herself fucked come the booster jab drive, it's still a three month wait after the second. If she hasn't even had that, she's going to have a hard time sorting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I knewwwww we'd get some vaccine info from her sooner or later, was just plain weird she hadn't made a song and dance about the first round/second round/booster. She can't help herself. Jack doesn't do anything privately and that's a simple fact that she probably can't face. Struggling to believe she's left the kitten alone all day with Coopsie m8 standing at the door stressing it out. There are just no words.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.