Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, David Baddiel on Radio 5 Live slagging off Tattle Life right now. Shame he couldn't look a little deeper and see our wiki about the griftacious smol pixie!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
bleeping liar she is (and she's not even good at that!)
As my old mum used to say "you've got to have a good memory to be a liar".

Jack has proven that her memory is lacking time and time again, exposing herself countless times as a liar. The squiggles can't have good memories either.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I, too, noticed that @Into_the_tunnel. Rather, it jumped at me from the page.

(Imagine working with her in an office or team environment)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Urgh, David Baddiel on Radio 5 Live slagging off Tattle Life right now. Shame he couldn't look a little deeper and see our wiki about the griftacious smol pixie!
He has a BBC2 programme on tonight about hate on social media where he will be criticising Tattle. "Social media, anger and us" at 9pm, will no doubt say we are the worst, whilst glossing over Twitter pile ons, racism and homophobia. I shall watch it, but no doubt I will be screaming at the telly.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
“Hi all, I’ve trapped the kitten in the bathroom again and cooper is defending his territory by sitting at the door and scaring the kitten into staying where they are. In other news, I can’t cook and I’m too bone idle to fix my website. Nnngh, that’ll do. Please leave me alone”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Baddiel is a racist, sexist asshole. I am so bleeping sick of moral lessons from hypocrites after they start to experience the negative effects of the behaviour they themselves are guilty of.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Well that made me type his name into the search function and........wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She used to claim she was drinking a bottle of whiskey a night, and now it’s gin. I know all addictions are different, but gin and whiskey aren’t very popular drinks with alcoholics. They tend to be expensive and they leave a strong smell, making it hard to conceal. Gin isn’t really something you can drink neat, and no alcoholic is going to faff around with mixers.

Having been around a lot of alcoholics, cheap vodka is popular, as there is a belief that people can’t smell it on you. Wine, sherry and beer are also common, especially sweet drinks that compensate for lack of food. But usually, it’s just whatever is cheapest and available at that very moment, which would not be gin FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
“Hi all, I’ve trapped the kitten in the bathroom again and cooper is defending his territory by sitting at the door and scaring the kitten into staying where they are. In other news, I can’t cook and I’m too bone idle to fix my website. Nnngh, that’ll do. Please leave me alone”
I was going to say this, isn't this exactly like last time with the other poor kitten? It's awful knowing the inevitability of what's going to happen but not being able to do anything about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was going to say this, isn't this exactly like last time with the other poor kitten? It's awful knowing the inevitability of what's going to happen but not being able to do anything about it.
She’s so unbelievably stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
D458E160-5394-4EA6-A024-4182E536AD0B.png
Thank you Father Slopmas! I can’t afford it so I’ve been buttering my toast with the oil left from a pre-packed tray of Mediterranean veg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I can't take anyone who has a clear Twitter addiction seriously when talking about Tattle. Soz, mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.