Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad you enjoy your presents dear hearts, the puddle took weeks to stock as some of the items are very exclusive and sought after. Make sure to show them off and be unnecessarily aggressive when people ask where you got said item from because POOR PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED NICE THINGS and it was GIFTED anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Thank you for resharing that really terrible haircut photo.

I got butter, pity Jack can’t afford any, but can afford a new kitten.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I am glad you enjoy your presents dear hearts, the puddle took weeks to stock as some of the items are very exclusive and sought after. Make sure to show them off and be unnecessarily aggressive when people ask where you got said item from because POOR PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED NICE THINGS and it was GIFTED anyway.
You are the dearest heart of the cabal ❤ ❤ ❤

All the puddle gift reactions has cheered me right up after Jack's selfishness xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
7FC8163A-6A13-4E1A-94EC-6560594E5EA2.jpeg

Thank you. I shall treasure these parmentier spuds dear Slopbot. They’ll be served up and presented as homemade. The foil container will then be reused to make brick cakes for all my friends, neighbours and postmen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I am deeply grateful, truly. No one in my family has such an amazing ornament. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Mini (Cooper) has shades of the Mrs J and SB about it. I don't like it even in cats. It bothers me that she sees living beings as mere objects, and doesn't get that they are not a blank slate for her to project a fantasy onto, they are actual individuals who have their own identity and personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t have any cats because I don’t have the space to give one a good life at the moment.
I think that is partly why I am so angry. I would love nothing more than to have a cat or two but I can't where I currently live. So I suck it up and hope things might change one day. There's you and me, responsible non cat owners, and then there's Jack...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The deadest cat of all: a live cat. I'm not even going to dignify it with a discussion. In fact I only came here to say that as it is a fortnight until Slopmas and because you have been a very good cabal after her outrageous behaviour this last week, I have stocked a puddle full of gifts for you all in Slopbot's grotto 🤖 ❤ There should be enough for all the regular posters if no badgers ransack the puddle. Merry Slopmas darlings.

View attachment 920728
A cotswold sideboard- you shouldn't have!

Rummages around in knicker drawer for sagging sports bra and control pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m not so worried for the cat, the cat won’t have to eat her tit slop, pick her up from the floor when she’s fallen with chronic arthritis, walk aimlessly around the woods with a shopping trolley, take candid photos of mamapapa, won’t have to experience her Twitter, her thot shots, her various forms, her various back stories; the cat won’t have the access to the internet to read up on herself or see herself in photos she had no control over, the cat won’t see it’s cat mamapapa tell the world that she’s sold all her toys but she’s an alcoholic who also rams meds down her neck. The cat will be ok so long as she feeds it and cares for it, it seems she does this for cooper so I think the cat will be fine...SB though 😢
yep, also felt sick seeing someone buying one of her books for a mum of FOUR. The tit 120 calorie slop won’t help any family struggling, give the £6.99 RRP to that mum to top up on some frozen fruit and veggies from Iceland ffs not that bleeping book YET AGAIN.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
BA91CB59-D141-47DE-8338-5766E96907D1.jpeg

Thank you so much Father Slopbot. I’m going to hang it in the loo next to the Emin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
A Wilko giftcard. I shall hotfoot it down for some paint forthwith!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Absolutely FIZZING at my Christmas gift from Slopbot. Now I get to have luscious new lips in time for Christmas!

Screenshot_20211212-230234_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
You are the dearest heart of the cabal ❤ ❤ ❤

All the puddle gift reactions has cheered me right up after Jack's selfishness xxxx
Babe, same. The Toni + Guy gift voucher made me laugh out loud! Slopbot’s puddle came at exactly the right time (and I know that from my GIFTED watch!). You actually are a maverick genius @traumatised sideboard . I bet Jack wishes she could join in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I have to admit that I hit the gift button like a greedy goblin and got a shower plant AND a Fabergé egg. But I deserve it. I just hope that I will get lucky next time and will win my forever home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.