Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is from SB's dad then God knows. He has a nasty little sideline in breeding litter after litter of Mainecoons.
(BTW all of this is very publicly and proudly broadcast on his SM, all advertised by Jack)
He needs banning. He is just as bad a grifter as Jack.

She was breadcrumbing yesterday saying she was buying cat food.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t have any cats because I don’t have the space to give one a good life at the moment.
Cats DGAF about being related have you seen what happens if you leave a mother with an un-neutered litter past about 4 months?
I love cats they’re brilliant and that’s because they’re not people, they’re cats.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Of course she is “poor” but feeds her cats premium treats twice the cost of supermarket own 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
The deadest cat of all: a live cat. I'm not even going to dignify it with a discussion. In fact I only came here to say that as it is a fortnight until Slopmas and because you have been a very good cabal after her outrageous behaviour this last week, I have stocked a puddle full of gifts for you all in Slopbot's grotto 🤖 ❤ There should be enough for all the regular posters if no badgers ransack the puddle. Merry Slopmas darlings.

View attachment 920728
The puddle granted me a wooden calculator! Thanks, Father Slopbot. It's what I've always wanted. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I hadn't caught up to the kitten photos when I commented before 🙁 We pretty much knew it was happening though, it's just sad that it actually has.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I got a Casio watch! 8 year old me is in a hooty fizz all over the room!
What an amazing puddle! I wish covid was over so I could sit on his knee and get a photo ❤
E5BD12F8-A5C3-4664-9089-1EF18C11BBAA.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why will he be brilliant? He wasn't great with the last one. Resentful most of the time judging by photos.
Not his fault. Even Jack suspected he would be bad this time as she said it went better than expected (or something like that)
By Jack's admission (on Twitter) he weighs 7kg, I can imagine it's a very intimidating presence to a kitten

Father Slopbot gifted me a hanging plant for the shower, thankyou 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The deadest cat of all: a live cat. I'm not even going to dignify it with a discussion. In fact I only came here to say that as it is a fortnight until Slopmas and because you have been a very good cabal after her outrageous behaviour this last week, I have stocked a puddle full of gifts for you all in Slopbot's grotto 🤖 ❤ There should be enough for all the regular posters if no badgers ransack the puddle. Merry Slopmas darlings.

View attachment 920728
Ah this is so cool! Thank (spaaace) you Slopbot!!

I got a Casio watch! 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Woohoo - a bottle of Robinson’s grapefruit essential puddle water! Thanks Father Slopmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 920728
33067970-4D5A-4099-BFB2-BACCE8E5FF64.png

I’ve clearly been a good girl this year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh Slopbot, thank you SO much for my wonderful
garden hammock
😍😍😍

And thank you @traumatised sideboard for helping Slopbot find all these wonderful gifts in all those puddles. Such dedication! A welcome relief from the narcissistic twit Jack, who really really shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near animals given her appalling track record. The ex is a complete knob cheese too for endlessly breeding these poor animals.

Now what are we all wearing for the Sloppies? Our best Viv (god rest her soul) outfits?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 920728
Omg thank you Father Slopbotmas for my Toni & Guy gift card!!!

60FF65B2-6F8A-4055-962B-088737720B61.jpeg

Going to get the exact same pineapple Karen cut that Jack did and watch the compliments roll in…

DCFABD04-E7CC-4E56-B68C-DED718E9236E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
A266529F-3C5C-479A-881E-B11491C9AEF8.jpeg

OMG!!! I Got a tamponapple and I’m the other side of the menopause!!! 🎶”Memories, like the corner of my sideboard mind” thankspaceyou, Gladys Knight, the Pips, and Santa Slopbot. Thank you also, Baby Jesus and the Oscar voting committee and my loving family, and……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I got a three pot slow cooker. FANCY! I'll throw some tinned fish in to cook overnight in its cheap oil to stink the place out.
Screenshot_20211212-223502-01.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.