Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Jack can breathe a sigh of relief when people search for, "Jack Monroe cat," in her Twitter feed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This has made me so sad. That poor wee kitten looks terrified.

Rolling my eyes at the squiggles on Instagram referring to Cooper as a "big brother". They are cats!
View attachment 920585
Why will he be brilliant? He wasn't great with the last one. Resentful most of the time judging by photos.
Not his fault. Even Jack suspected he would be bad this time as she said it went better than expected (or something like that)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
…..but where is her hot take on the 8pm Boris announcement?

Has she finally learned not to type when you don’t understand what the grown ups are talking about?

As ever, I am appalled. Both with the picture choice and that someone has allowed an alcoholic depressive to own a tiny defenceless animal. The poor thing will be used for engagement, what a sad life it’ll have. It’s really upset me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m not so worried for the cat, the cat won’t have to eat her tit slop, pick her up from the floor when she’s fallen with chronic arthritis, walk aimlessly around the woods with a shopping trolley, take candid photos of mamapapa, won’t have to experience her Twitter, her thot shots, her various forms, her various back stories; the cat won’t have the access to the internet to read up on herself or see herself in photos she had no control over, the cat won’t see it’s cat mamapapa tell the world that she’s sold all her toys but she’s an alcoholic who also rams meds down her neck. The cat will be ok so long as she feeds it and cares for it, it seems she does this for cooper so I think the cat will be fine...SB though 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Apols for shouting everyone but JACK YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE ANOTHER ANIMAL THAT YOU WONT LOOK AFTER PROPERLY

glad I got that off my chest

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How can anyone think those shots look brotherly? That is an animal sizing up another animal. Stop anthropomorphising cats... a species of animal who aside from lions have traditionally lived solo.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

i can’t believe the fifteen thread was only this November…. It feels like months ago!
Jesus LC. Was it only that short a time ago?
Jack, do not give me this tit about not knowing what fifteens are.
I'd never heard of them until you plastered your pathetic attempt at making them all over your SM.
The glorious cabal started talking about fifteens and I had to Google them. Why are you pretending not to have ever heard of them?

Reactions: 27
Jesus LC. Was it only that short a time ago?
Jack, do not give me this tit about not knowing what fifteens are.
I'd never heard of them until you plastered your pathetic attempt at making them all over your SM.
The glorious cabal started talking about fifteens and I had to Google them. Why are you pretending not to have ever heard of them?
Same way she pretended she wasn’t eating fish every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How many litters has that poor mother cat had?
If it is from SB's dad then God knows. He has a nasty little sideline in breeding litter after litter of Mainecoons.
(BTW all of this is very publicly and proudly broadcast on his SM, all advertised by Jack)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
My mum and I rescued two kittens last Saturday, and let them settle in for a couple of days before allowing them to meet our other cats (for about 10 mins at a time, supervised and taken back upstairs if anyone seemed stressed). Throwing two unfamiliar cats together is irresponsible, stressful for them and potentially dangerous for the kitten. She really shouldn’t be allowed to own animals, especially after what happened to the other kitten.
How you introduced the kittens to your cats shows that you were thinking of the welfare of the kittens. The difference with JM is, that everything revolves around her. It’s “look at me” I have a kitten, stuff looking after it properly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have (x) cats, siblings who have been together their whole lives. They roundly ignore each other most of the time, though you do hear the odd scrape of fur occasionally. I wouldn’t dream of introducing a new animal to the mix, they’re old grumpy bastards like their Ma, and it wouldn’t be fair to them or a kitten

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There’s a cat illustrator sucking up to her now. Twatbot will be jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The deadest cat of all: a live cat. I'm not even going to dignify it with a discussion. In fact I only came here to say that as it is a fortnight until Slopmas and because you have been a very good cabal after her outrageous behaviour this last week, I have stocked a puddle full of gifts for you all in Slopbot's grotto 🤖 ❤ There should be enough for all the regular posters if no badgers ransack the puddle. Merry Slopmas darlings.

slopmaspuddlebot.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
SB's dad was only just selling a litter on FB in July.
£150 each.
One can only hope it was a different mother to have had another litter so soon, but I doubt it.
(From a very public buying and selling FB site)

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.