Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kitten looks very anxious - huge black pupils.
FFS Jack, stop taking pics for likes and reassure the poor thing.
😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I hope she doesn’t shut it in the bathroom all night like the last one.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Squig on Instagram has commented “eyes filled with terror or mischief 😂

WTAF?

We need a viggle stat.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I notice she’s chosen a different photo for Instagram Cooper isn’t in a ready to pounce pose, poor Mini still looks terrified.
How long before the tin starts to be rattled for vet bills?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Oh god, the naked nuzzling videos are going to start again aren’t they?
Oh god forbid- it has to be the most tasteless thing she has ever posted. Ever. I’ll report her to Twitter if she does it again , the sick f**k.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The kitten looks frightened and Cooper looks pouncey in both photos.
She is so bloody irresponsible it is untrue. She is awful with animals. Is her rabbit still in that dark freezing garage?*

*Sadly I suspect he is long gone. Poor little blighter. What a miserable existence.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
My mum and I rescued two kittens last Saturday, and let them settle in for a couple of days before allowing them to meet our other cats (for about 10 mins at a time, supervised and taken back upstairs if anyone seemed stressed). Throwing two unfamiliar cats together is irresponsible, stressful for them and potentially dangerous for the kitten. She really shouldn’t be allowed to own animals, especially after what happened to the other kitten.

• Heart
  • Angry
Oh god, the naked nuzzling videos are going to start again aren’t they?
Yeah she mentioned being single the other day
Mini doesn’t start with a c, turns out you didn’t need to kick off at that “bot website which auto writes pregnancy headlines” when you were asking for names for a girl.
That kitten is shitting itself you oaf, read a bleeping website about kitten care.
So the narc rage has been burning all week, wonder what that’s about. She gone and done it now, Sunday night, a kitten on IG
“Release the viggles”

What is Greek flavoured beef?
Just the herbs. Oregano and thyme and nutmeg and that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I have a cat, a sensitive soul. I would have loved a second but it’s too late and I know his nose would be put out if there was another cat about. Cats will leave if they feel replaced.

anyway… Tom K is up in Jacks niche doing cheap Christmas dinner. Guess what Jack it looks tasty, there are potatoes and he does a Boxing Day leftovers recipe with an egg!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
oh god! I just want to scoop that poor little kitten up and take her out of there 😿

• Sad
  • Heart
This has made me so sad. That poor wee kitten looks terrified.

Rolling my eyes at the squiggles on Instagram referring to Cooper as a "big brother". They are cats!
Screenshot_20211212-210255~3.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.