Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jigsaw post was just a shill to get people to click the aff link imo. She's trying to rake in all the pennies she can now as even Jack isn't stupid enough to realise her career is effectively dead in the water.

Godspeed to the employers of Southend, she's going to have to actually get a job now. (Clearly she was lying at the conferences to ram home her point about UC not being adequate).

• Heart
Reactions: 51
LJC, stop putting your fingers all over everything in a global pandemic, ya prune!
Screenshot_20211211-174426.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can I ask how does one get an affiliated link? Do you just cheekily ask people to give you a cut or their profits if you share a link to their stuff. Christ pet these people are trying to earn a wage too?

Reactions: 12
The Bristol Sports Foundation seems like an interesting beast. I can't be bothered to look into it in great detail, but I'm not sure what qualifies them to teach kids about cooking and nutrition.
Depressing that Bristol Council chose to spend the money there instead of just giving the cash to families to feed themselves.
Don't be daft, the poor can't be trusted to do that. They'd sell the vouchers for tattoo and vape money. That's why they need single mum and poverty activist Jack Monroe to teach them how to make sticky brown poo. /sarcasm

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry where has she been living if she's all about moss. I mean it's not as if it's a rare plant species. It's everywhere even in your gutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just had a lovely cauliflower and pea curry with rice. Pleased I finished before reading here. Wtf is that soup 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, she's clearly not so sick she can't get her head off the pillow anymore (still not covid). Does this mean she'll be attending the Robin thing to take government money off poor people, so they can make sticky-tit-cake?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve consulted the Cypriot diplomat to the uk and the response was “stop getting avgolemoni wrong!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She is desperate to put fish in that.

Not that fish could make it any worse.

The size of rice grains and teaspoon gives away the saucer. Nice try Jack. We are on to you.
She probably snuck some tinned mackerel in after she'd taken the photo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This morning in Belgravia I saw Felicity Montagu aka Lynn from Alan Partridge aka Perpetua from Bridget Jones’ Diary and I haven’t stopped chuckling. Imagine it in Jack’s adenoidal tones: “Lynn, these are sex people”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.