Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's back.

Here's a top tip, Jack. Charity shops are often filled with jigsaws of all shapes and sizes. Many in excellent condition. No need to spend a lot of money, plus it's better for the environment.
I got asked if we counted the pieces before we put them out this week.

Me: yes, I sit and count all 1000 or 500 pieces of all the jigsaws that we are donated to check they are complete.

😑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She’s beginning to sell them this close to Christmas? With a national back log in post & parcels? Good luck to them all 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Fuckmeupthearse Stew

Got the recipe? @Mr Krabs

😊
Pound the meat thoroughly until tender. Use plenty of oil and only phallic-shaped veg. Relax and take your time while cooking. Serve with suggestive dumpling placement.

This would actually be perfect for Jack’s bedside slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she not understand that you balance your diet over a period of time? You don't have to do it over every plateful! Her version of a classic soup turns something delicate and beautiful into something prosaic.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Outstanding work @colouredlines even though I saw six of your murder victims on my walk today. You might be a heartless glove killer but you certainly know how to mither.

It took me ages to find this screenshot (courtesy of @I'MBUSY) from back in February when she fired shots at the cabal, not realising she was the meme of the two Spidermans pointing at each other. Another Jack classic that has aged like a fine Boursin.

jack insults the cabal.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She is desperate to put fish in that.

Not that fish could make it any worse.

The size of rice grains and teaspoon gives away the saucer. Nice try Jack. We are on to you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Found the perfect jigsaw for you Jack. No affiliate link in the week lots of people will be doing their Christmas shopping, because I'm not a shameless, grasping twit 🥰

Screenshot_20211211-173710_Samsung Internet.jpg

"Completely balanced and nutritious"
FFS, she might as well have just put "Look, no fish!! No risk of Mercury poisoning here. Now duck off."

Given her newfound love of moss, can we expect it to find its way into her next recipes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.