Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitjack

VIP Member
I’ve said this before when she last mentioned him but she can back the fuck away from Denis Cotter and saying that he influenced her food writing is like a dagger to my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Marj24

VIP Member
Anyone else think she could actually potentially have mercury poisoning but be too busy raging against the world to consider it seriously?
I don't know but there's something very wrong with her (indeed many things)

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Where could you get to? Is there a hospital? If you can get to a hospital easily (or any other place you can google the address of), just type in the postcode of the hospital and that will give you some more accessible options.

I felt a bit ropey after my second for a couple of days, which made work a bit of a drag, but the third (Pfizer), the only side effect was my arm was a bit sore from having 'x' ml of vaccine injected into the muscle. Even if you did feel rough, which I haven't heard anybody at work complain about, you can plan for a couple of days largely spent in bed - get some prepacked foods in, some paracetamol, some soft drinks and then you'll be fine to spend it mostly cuddling your lovely baby in the warm. ❤ It's certainly better than having to look after the lovely squidgy cuddly thing whilst having Covid, after all. Because then you'd be scared as well as unwell.
I had very odd reaction to my third (Pfizer), sat up early morning and liquid gushed from my nose, this continued everytime I became vertical or bent over. It lasted 24 hrs, bizarre

• Wow

Marj24

VIP Member
She was full of the joys last night and this morning. Giggling like a schoolgirl over all the attention the kitten and Irish food tweets were getting her.

I wonder what happened in therapy, the dinner, or the meeting?
I hope she's facing consequences for last week's awful tweet

Last edited:

Vroo

Thank you Father Slopbot and @traumatised sideboard
I’m looking forward to buying reusable freezer bags with a helpfully provided affiliate link then leaving the fishy delights forever in my freezer
E6DAA0AA-29F3-4BDE-83C7-30C10E3028B1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Hang on! is clinically vulnerable the same has immune compromised? because in thread 31 wasn't she questioned about this and had to admit that she had got that wrong?

edit- what @BubbleDuck said
Not exactly, you can be one without the other, or both. But those are both different than extremely clinically vulnerable which is quite a narrow definition Jack wouldn’t meet.

• Heart

EllaEm87

VIP Member
I'm a bit ill, not enough to retweet that fact repeatedly, but enough to spend all day on the sofa. Earlier I was digging through some Jack Instagram archives.

There's some stuff that only becomes truly fucked up in hindsight, like the pets that get introduced, photographed 20 times in a month, then are never spoken of again. But I don't want to go into that too much...

I was curious about how long her veganism actually lasted. It started as Veganuary (although she didn't mention that in the infamous Guardian piece). By the 12th of February she was judging a kids' LGBT-themed baking contest (?), with plenty of non-vegan cakes:

View attachment 917189

Then it gets a bit messy and full of contradictions. Non-vegan food (and face cream!) shows up quite regularly for the rest of 2016, and by the time we get into 2017 we see:

View attachment 917194

I feel like she lied about being vegan a LOT longer than she actually was vegan...

If I'm still unwell tomorrow I might tally up the number of times she talks about her newfound sobriety. It happens a LOT - note the date here, October 2016:

View attachment 917207
Did she squirrel away everyone’s BYOB at her house party and offer them tea instead?! I would’ve been fumin!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lanie

VIP Member
That lasagne looks really dry and over and undercooked.

I think mama senior has gone round to tell her
Youre playing up again young missy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
I'm sorry where has she been living if she's all about moss. I mean it's not as if it's a rare plant species. It's everywhere even in your gutter.

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Sending lots of love, not sure if you’re aware but there’s a sister thread called food & drink for general chit chat? This can be our every x00 thread reminder lol but pls feel free to join us here:

We’re not always on topic & don’t be intimidated by the title you don’t need fancy dinners to join in, just tell us ur fav biscuit x
All welcome to join in, and it’s “off topic” so any and everything is discussed, with bonus recipes (and pets)
Wish I’d nommed @DHOTY as a thread title

• Heart
  • Haha