Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought we had seen a lumie lamp thing.
Yup. The clock radio. Does exactly the same thing without needing to buy another one. All you have to do is not have the fucking big light on all night and then set it to come on to level 5 brightness in the morning and it gives you all you need to get up and out of the house into darkness in my case because I work daylight. Then you put it on a slow dim at night and it assists you with going to sleep.

Having said that, I've also got a twenty quid SAD light at work - but that's because I'm in a windowless office with a suspended ceiling cutting out 97% of the daylight that is supposed to come through the skylight. It gets switched on when it's pissing down and I don't fancy going to stand outside for more than ten minutes at lunchtime or when I'm working until 10pm, so haven't actually seen daylight all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Question for the Southend Frauen - are there no therapists or AA facilities in Southend? Why is she travelling to West Ham for therapy?

Please note, I've never been to Southend, as I haven't been on holiday in 7 years.
I think she’s travelling to the day rehab place in the City of London where she spent all those weeks. She’ll just be changing trains at West Ham. You can pick up the District and Jubilee lines there.

Lanie

VIP Member
It will be “wrecked all my clothes with the weird black dye which takes in all different ways on different materials” Jack.
She must have missed that error we all made in our late teens
Has anyone called CPS on her yet? Cat protective services?
Imagine being Jack going to therapy today and finding out what a terrible fucker you’ve been in the last week.
Im just imagining the friend from rehab saying to her whilst meeting for lunch,

"Oh darling, what happened? Your outfit is just ghastly, did your tumble drier break this weekend?"

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Oh Vlad keeps infiltrating my Twitter timeline with photos of Mini, it’s maybe PMS but it’s making me emotional she looks so sad plus she reminds me of Dobby the cat I shared with former Mr SSW.
However not to bring the mood down completely I love my new Casio Slopbot thankspaceyou.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

maytoseptember

VIP Member
The fact she's only had one jab, yet claims to be clinically vulnerable, is Peak Jack.

How lazy, disorganised and downright useless can someone be to have not found the time to get a potentially life saving vaccine in the last 6 months?
Because ADHD puppybrain, LOL!

• Sick

Ninch55

Chatty Member
Hang on! is clinically vulnerable the same has immune compromised? because in thread 31 wasn't she questioned about this and had to admit that she had got that wrong?
I’m not sure - logically I presume someone could be both - I’m clinically vulnerable, according to the stats, because I have hypertension and ckd. However, my platelet count is very healthy and I don’t appear to have any immunity malfunctions so… but I’m not a medic so that’s just an opinion (m’lud)

• Heart

Ninch55

Chatty Member
Well, thanks for this. I'll be sleeping with the big light on tonight and pretty much every night.
I’m currently waiting for my results, I’ve typed my text. Off for an afternoon 40 winks and hopefully…… I’m a bit too excited tbh.

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I'm sorry where has she been living if she's all about moss. I mean it's not as if it's a rare plant species. It's everywhere even in your gutter.
Wouldn't know about maintaining your roofline though, would she. Because SHE RENTS.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
The deadest cat of all: a live cat. I'm not even going to dignify it with a discussion. In fact I only came here to say that as it is a fortnight until Slopmas and because you have been a very good cabal after her outrageous behaviour this last week, I have stocked a puddle full of gifts for you all in Slopbot's grotto 🤖 ❤ There should be enough for all the regular posters if no badgers ransack the puddle. Merry Slopmas darlings.

View attachment 920728
Ah this is so cool! Thank (spaaace) you Slopbot!!

I got a Casio watch! 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha