Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Also, she's clearly not so sick she can't get her head off the pillow anymore (still not covid). Does this mean she'll be attending the Robin thing to take government money off poor people, so they can make sticky-shit-cake?

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Legionnairess

Chatty Member
Someone has tagged them in a clip of Early Doors, I don’t want them to even know about this wonderful gem. It’s not about them or their kind of life - they could not relate to the people in it. know I sound like an inverted snob but this has irked me greatly my dear cabal.

edited for pronouns

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
I am glad you enjoy your presents dear hearts, the puddle took weeks to stock as some of the items are very exclusive and sought after. Make sure to show them off and be unnecessarily aggressive when people ask where you got said item from because POOR PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED NICE THINGS and it was GIFTED anyway.
🎶 I got a sofa, I got a sofa🎶 😍🥰😘

Going to have to ask Jackie to help me lift it up the spiral staircase though.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I hadn't caught up to the kitten photos when I commented before 🙁 We pretty much knew it was happening though, it's just sad that it actually has.

• Sad

Ninch55

Chatty Member
Runts can be ok, but they do have a host of underlying issues and obviously not knowing it's background it may have been bottled fed. This means it didn't get it mother's milk to boosts in immune system
True, and I know I’m being a tad over-optimistic. I just want the best so I’m sticking my head in the sand, tbh. I wish it wasn’t so.

• Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
No wonder Miggle was overwhelmed. Can you imagine... you start your day by writing a helpful comment to a Z list celeb, who not only reacts angrily but tries to gaslight you into believing they don't, in fact, eat a lot of fish, despite all evidence to the contrary. Said Z-lister then goes all conspiracy theorist and accuses you from being from a 'hateful forum'. You then Google the forum and find it to be full of reasonable, kind and funny people who have receipts of the Z-listers fish consumption, and have been discussing your Twitter interaction and fan-girling over you to the extent that you already have a forum nickname.
That’s such a good point. I know I was part of that problem and I wish I’d been more thoughtful.

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
why get a new kitten on Sunday and clear off ALL DAY on Monday?
Especially if she has her monday routine. She knew she wouldn't be there the next day. Selfish all the way down, rotten to the core.

She's also going to find herself fucked come the booster jab drive, it's still a three month wait after the second. If she hasn't even had that, she's going to have a hard time sorting it.

• Heart

Ninch55

Chatty Member
No, no I do not have a Tiggy + Bo☹ I toyed briefly with the idea but the whole concept of putting things in it was too 'out there' and I'm just not that maverick. I'll just vaguely check-in to A&E on Twatter, say something enigmatically tragic then pop a picture up of me looking like Pennywise. I'LL BE FINE THANKYOU.
Ok, as long as you make sure the corridor is EMPTY when you’re taking photos. You don’t have to be maverick but you do need to carry your Rimmel palette and a phone charger. And don’t forget a shot of the smol pixie feet please. Godspeed.

• Haha

Ninch55

Chatty Member
As someone said on another thread “if we all felt the same way about everything, life would be boring”*

*please no one say they don’t like Ina.
I LOVE Ina. She got me back into cooking, way back when things were grim. I tend to halve the sugar content though..😉 and I get serious house envy too 🤩

• Heart