Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I think MooBelle might be right and Jack might have taken babydaddy hostage, because the absolute invincible high this past week - peaking at up all night giddiness in the early hours of today- was off the scale
Yup.
She's won.
She will be unbearable.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Whaa?

VIP Member
How it started: 2020 - takes money from pensioners' Winter Fuel Grant.

How it's going: 2021 - takes Tory money intended for hungry children.
Hello, I know with more application I may be able to figure this out for myself, (emphasis on the may be able to) but could someone explain the turd pudding funding to me?

I have got as far as a grant that Bristol Council are using to ensure children are fed in school breaks, however wouldn't this be separate from Netflix/Aardman funding to promote their movie and wouldn't that be used to pay for Jack? and, hopefully, the contents of the pudding?

EddieBeds

VIP Member
@colouredlines , excellent work digging out her sobriety/drinking history.
I wonder if you have gifted us a double whammy and presented us the 'sold' omega watch on pics 3 and four... Pure speculation m'Lud!
Now get to absolute fuck. x
*Lifts hat for the cabal*
I’d like to think even Jack couldn’t be so stupid as to lie about something like that but then I just think of all the receipts we have!

• Heart

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
My dog pissed on my rug yesterday .... they just *know*, don't they 🥺 🥺

View attachment 917582
That looks like my dogs every day face (i KNOW that is a cat you mithering ninnies!!) He always looks like life's biggest tragedy has just befallen him, even on his birthday when he has been given dog cake and new toys to add to his mount everest of toys. He's a very happy boy really , his tail is always happy but he has mournful spaniel eyes 🐶❤

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
On a lighter note I'm watching Black Adder (the Great War one) and I'm laughing about Wee Jack instead of Jock.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

L3moning

VIP Member
A male housemate???
Who has been daft enough?
Still explains the fact Our Jackie girl can now
afford the gaff, post LJC
Better question is whether Jack's baking him a cake, given previous pronouncements on who they do or don't do that for...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25