Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
I love how her own mother wont share a recipe with not-a-chef Jack! Too worried of the monstrosity she'd adapt it into.

Hopefully her folks are over for another intervention and to finally take her phone away.
That's what I am worried about. Please don't fuck up honest food. Just stick too beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Flash123

VIP Member
I LOVE Ina. She got me back into cooking, way back when things were grim. I tend to halve the sugar content though..😉 and I get serious house envy too 🤩
Ins cheese toastie is superb compared to Jack’s dry one!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Don't say that. It'll mean we get Rockabilly Jack in about a year's time, going 'Who remembers Hell Bunny and Blue Banana? Wasn't it a shame that Lindy Bop closed down and here are my brand new leopardprint tattoos across my shoulders that I've had forever when a friend did them for me'.
I feel like we’re from the same place 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

L3moning

VIP Member
She was too late for the 90’s grunge era, IF she ever had a goth phase, it's more likely that it would be firmly in the noughties emo era. She's the right age for Paramore, MCR, panic at the disco, fallout boy - yes i’m naming all the basic Kerrang playlist but let's be honest, she's not going to get anymore musically interesting than that.
Yeah, I think even Bright Eyes might be pushing it (although arguably their only actually Emo albums are Fevers And Mirrors and The People's Key, which was 2011, so a bit later than we're talking about. I suppose you could make an argument for Digital Ash In A Digital Urn too.), and I can't talk on that one because I only discovered them in 2016.

Reactions: 14
Brown lemonade is found widely in NI, as far as I'm aware it came about by builders drinking it in place of beer, maybe looked a bit more 'manly' being brown?!
Thank you for clarifying :) I’ve only ever been to the Republic of Ireland which may be why I’ve never come across it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Lanie

VIP Member
Can I ask how does one get an affiliated link? Do you just cheekily ask people to give you a cut or their profits if you share a link to their stuff. Christ pet these people are trying to earn a wage too?

Reactions: 12