Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Hold on, did anything ever come of the beige fiasco?

ETA I really don't know why I asked. Yeesh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Flash123

VIP Member
Jesus LC. Was it only that short a time ago?
Jack, do not give me this shit about not knowing what fifteens are.
I'd never heard of them until you plastered your pathetic attempt at making them all over your SM.
The glorious cabal started talking about fifteens and I had to Google them. Why are you pretending not to have ever heard of them?
Same way she pretended she wasn’t eating fish every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Thankspaceyou Santa slopbot for my slow cooker. I can’t wait to make some tea ☕

God Jack is being a right arse at the moment. I wonder if a Christmas rattle rattle of the tip jar could be on her mind..

• Sad
Reactions: 27

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
We have all seen the pictures of her dad. George Michael? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I used to see George at a club called Bolts at Lasers in Tottenham. It was a gay night that was on monthly. He was as handsome in real life as he looked on the telly.
Must have been a great look in the Royal Artillery or whatever service he was in!

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
My Slopmass gift was a Call4Fish delivery. Whilst I am grateful for any gift I lack the three freezers to store them in. Also, I have no idea how many months I need to keep them locked away in a frozen tomb before discarding.

Perhaps next year I should provide the puddle with an Amazon wish list, it seems to be all the rage for grifters this year.
As for that poor kitten, least said soonest mended. :mad:
Santa must hate me, I didn't get anything. 😥😥😥😥

• Sad
  • Heart

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Urgh, David Baddiel on Radio 5 Live slagging off Tattle Life right now. Shame he couldn't look a little deeper and see our wiki about the griftacious smol pixie!
Well that made me type his name into the search function and........wow.

• Heart

Skyfall

Chatty Member
A male housemate???
Who has been daft enough?
Still explains the fact Our Jackie girl can now
afford the gaff, post LJC

MooBelle

VIP Member

i can’t believe the fifteen thread was only this November…. It feels like months ago!
Jesus LC. Was it only that short a time ago?
Jack, do not give me this shit about not knowing what fifteens are.
I'd never heard of them until you plastered your pathetic attempt at making them all over your SM.
The glorious cabal started talking about fifteens and I had to Google them. Why are you pretending not to have ever heard of them?