Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
She knows what she’s doing cos she’s deliberately chosen a photo of the kitten looking worried and Cooper looking stalky.
I’m not going to give her the pleasure of a reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Baddiel is a racist, sexist asshole. I am so fucking sick of moral lessons from hypocrites after they start to experience the negative effects of the behaviour they themselves are guilty of.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Outstanding work @colouredlines even though I saw six of your murder victims on my walk today. You might be a heartless glove killer but you certainly know how to mither.

It took me ages to find this screenshot (courtesy of @I'MBUSY) from back in February when she fired shots at the cabal, not realising she was the meme of the two Spidermans pointing at each other. Another Jack classic that has aged like a fine Boursin.

jack insults the cabal.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Ninch55

Chatty Member
There’s definitely ”something” going on. I think it could be that it’s just her true nasty-self showing through. And I think that her breadcrumbing yesterday, about depression, and worse, was nothing but manipulation, basically @traumatised sideboard ‘s Excuses Bingo.

I know therapy and rehab doesn’t (and shouldn’) turn anyone into a different person, but I honestly find it so strange that months of intense support hasn’t seemed to have helped. And I know these things don‘t happen overnight, but still.

It’s also just a bit frustrating. There are a few of us here who rely on the NHS for help for mental health and/or addiction problems, and would jump at the chance for that much help and support, and would put everything into it to get the most out of it. (I’ve now rambled so much I don’t know if I’m making sense, sorry).

In other news, Ruby Tandoh hadn’t followed Jack back (which might not be that deep, and that she just had more to her life than Twitter), but she does follow Trifley D.
I totally agree. The level of manipulation is really unpleasant. That’s why, imho, she’s (almost) sociopathic in her reactions.
People call her out for things that are totally unacceptable, or contradictory, and her immediate reaction seems to be “right, you bastards, I’m going to make you feel really guilty”.
She then goes all out. Allowing her followers/sheeple to hammer anyone who disagrees, or dares to criticise her. Late evening dramatic walks by the sea wall, posting particular vocabulary such as: small, sad, tiny, broken, mental, weak, arthritic, triggered, can’t eat, won’t eat, special diets, fish diets, NHS, A&E, therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, victimising, stalking, doxxing, cancelling, accidents, traumatised, etc., etc., ad nauseam.
She is an absolute disgrace and my sympathy for her disappeared a very long time ago.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
All I'll say is that I'm not going to do this because it's too fucking morbid, but when I was putting together the sobriety timeline I realised one could make a LONG list of pets Jack acquires and posts a lot of photos of in a short time, then they vanish from her social media and are never heard of again.

Pet Owner Jack is an irresponsible twat.

Please just stick to making disgusting but amusing slop. FFS.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
At least the.is kitty looks old enough to leave it's mother and seemingly well.

I don't think giving a cat to someone who's by their own admission not very well is a good idea, but hey ho. Her while family is as bad as each other
They all enable her and her nonsense. They need a word with themselves, and the backyard breeder needs to bloody understand what a arsehole they are.

Jack has actually crossed a line here for me. She is such a cunt. Honestly. Sorry for the language, but it's deserved. Selfish, attention seeking cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

NP

VIP Member
BA91CB59-D141-47DE-8338-5766E96907D1.jpeg

Thank you so much Father Slopbot. I’m going to hang it in the loo next to the Emin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Tabitha D

VIP Member
FFS.
This is really pissing me off, so I’m going to have a glass of wine and then off to bed, but a small rant before I do, and just in case Jack is reading:
Cats are wild animals by instinct - no matter how cuddly and docile they might be (and many aren’t). Understanding this is key to being a good cat “owner”. Not only this, but cats are small animals and are therefore programmed to see themselves as prey (which they would be in their original homelands of Africa and Asia). That’s why they’re always hiding or seeking sheltered spots with a bit of defence, like boxes.
This kitten is a baby, very recently separated from its mother. It has lost its sense of security and been thrust into a new and strange environment. It needs a lot of intensive one-to-one attention and loving care and protection while you get it used to its new environment. The poor thing is terrified because it has been thrust into a strange new world where it fears it is prey, its mother is not there to protect it, and a huge older male cat is looming over it and showing intimidating body language - plus its new “carer” (🙄) ís only interested in taking pics.
Jack is a ducking disgrace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
At this point it would be easier to count who Jack hasn’t upset in the past 48hrs. But I SHAN’T!
Ioan and Alice could be back together for all I know, all this chaos has kept me trapped here.
The angel 9n my shoulder thinks there’s been a relapse, but the devil on the other side just thinks this s what happens when you hold all the narc in and go on twitter calling everyone “lovely” it comes bursting out all over the place.
Also, I’m medically diagnosed as tired and I don’t mention how tired I am as much as “I’m exhaused (from starting beef then not being clever enough to deal) Monroe”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Wooh

VIP Member
I'm a bit ill, not enough to retweet that fact repeatedly, but enough to spend all day on the sofa. Earlier I was digging through some Jack Instagram archives.

There's some stuff that only becomes truly fucked up in hindsight, like the pets that get introduced, photographed 20 times in a month, then are never spoken of again. But I don't want to go into that too much...

I was curious about how long her veganism actually lasted. It started as Veganuary (although she didn't mention that in the infamous Guardian piece). By the 12th of February she was judging a kids' LGBT-themed baking contest (?), with plenty of non-vegan cakes:

View attachment 917189

Then it gets a bit messy and full of contradictions. Non-vegan food (and face cream!) shows up quite regularly for the rest of 2016, and by the time we get into 2017 we see:

View attachment 917194

I feel like she lied about being vegan a LOT longer than she actually was vegan...

If I'm still unwell tomorrow I might tally up the number of times she talks about her newfound sobriety. It happens a LOT - note the date here, October 2016:

View attachment 917207
I feel very angry reading this. Two weeks to kick alcohol in 2016, one week in Jan 2019, absolute lies on both occasions about quantities (detox/illness withdrawal quantities just flippantly thrown about as if alcoholism is like eating too much chocolate over winter.

This is how I came to despise Mx Monroe. I don't have words to describe how much it hurts seeing her lie about recovery

• Heart

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Just, you know, as an aside to all the other commenters who've called bullshit (and please don't apologise for post length, I had an alcoholic parent and this shit is important!) I'd like to add the fact that it's actually physically impossible to go from a bottle of gin a night to nothing.

She would need to taper or be hospitalised for a supervised withdrawal.

This lie could kill people.

Doctors are actively suggesting alcoholics keep drinking atm because there's no room in hospital for either withdrawal or rehab. That's how bad it is in some parts of the country; keep drinking for now, it's literally more likely to keep you alive and safe for the moment than quitting.

I agree completely with factitious disorder and cluster B personality disorders although I'm not ruling out actual shark DNA given the fact that none of her family stop her from doing so much harm.

• Heart
  • Sad

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Performative Mental Health Jack is one of my least favourite permutations. For us who have experienced depression, mustering the energy to think of dyeing our clothes one colour, let alone ordering the dye etc... nope. Just no.

Although, on the bright side, it means we won't have to see those horrid steampunk wreck leggings (Reader: Jack will not dye her clothes black)

• Heart
  • Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
The fact she's only had one jab, yet claims to be clinically vulnerable, is Peak Jack.

How lazy, disorganised and downright useless can someone be to have not found the time to get a potentially life saving vaccine in the last 6 months?

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Thanks all for the nice comments! Wading through Jack's Insta is always a bizarre (and sloppy) experience, although at least most of her sobriety content came before the dreaded hands-clutching-bowls era.

A lot of it feels very much like attention seeking. I've mentioned before that my dad was an alcoholic, and I vividly remember the physical symptoms that accompanied his attempts to get sober. If she was really drinking a bottle of gin a night over a prolonged period, she wouldn't get over it and be skipping merrily around after a few days...

The interesting thing about her Insta is how the various issues du jour slowly fade - for a while she's the most trans person ever, then that disappears. She's a hardcore political activist, until she isn't. She regularly takes up running, commits to a marathon, has a ton of Garmin photos for a few weeks, then quietly gives up. Her vegan period is probably the funniest because she quite clearly gives it up but lies about it. So for years she continues to get comments asking, perfectly innocently, "Ooh, how did you make it vegan?" and her responses are super defensive.

Interestingly the kumquat era was also a thirst trap phase (around the time she was getting together with LJC). There are a LOT of sexy boudoir kumquat shots. I mean, it's a look...

• Heart
  • Wow