Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows what she’s doing cos she’s deliberately chosen a photo of the kitten looking worried and Cooper looking stalky.
I’m not going to give her the pleasure of a reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I’m not one for anthropomorphising animal behaviour, but I’m not sure either of those two cats look entirely settled in that picture.

😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
A new catto and Oirish cooking? Someone's trying hard to deflect from their latest chaos.
tumblr_o46zqzmXJZ1udh5n8o1_250.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
This is quite the deja vu chaos this evening, Greek Jack, lists of food jack, Irish jack, upcoming book Jack and kitten kack.

am I in a fugue state?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
All I'll say is that I'm not going to do this because it's too bleeping morbid, but when I was putting together the sobriety timeline I realised one could make a LONG list of pets Jack acquires and posts a lot of photos of in a short time, then they vanish from her social media and are never heard of again.

Pet Owner Jack is an irresponsible twit.

Please just stick to making disgusting but amusing slop. FFS.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
This is quite the deja vu chaos this evening, Greek Jack, lists of food jack, Irish jack, upcoming book Jack and kitten kack.

am I in a fugue state?
Running through her greatest hits. Let's hope it's the farewell tour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At least the.is kitty looks old enough to leave it's mother and seemingly well.

I don't think giving a cat to someone who's by their own admission not very well is a good idea, but hey ho. Her whole family is as bad as each other.

I hope cooper shits on her pillow all week for pissing him off.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So her dinner guest was SB’s Dad then, because he's delivered her the bleeping kitten. (sorry Manc Bee)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.