Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, this is interesting.

The sports foundation thing that's paying her to cook a turd in chocolate is funded by the government grant that's meant to provide children on FSM with food (as well as a possible activity) over the holiday. It's punted out as being something that ensures the children concerned get a healthy and nutritious meal at the activity. And, unlike other councils, Bristol has opted to pay these profitmaking organisations rather than use to money to fund vouchers.

Healthy and nutritious meal =/= blended nuts and prunes and sugar.

She's profiting at the direct expense of Bristol parents who could have received actual vouchers to buy food they wanted for the fortnight.

Gig of a lifetime, indeed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 100
Re tattoos, Jack is weirdly snobby about them. Nobody actually cares about tattoos in this day and age. They go back thousands of years, even Otzi the iceman had one ffs. She makes such a big deal about them, I wonder if she regrets some of them or is embarrassed and is projecting this embarrassment onto people/companies who never judged them in thr first place.
I personally think Jack's tats look awful. Taste is really personal but to me those look "dirty" and unwholesome which isn't something that I find appetising around food. Especially when her hands are in every shot clutching onto a tiny bowlette for dear life, but then I'm probably not her target demographic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh, this is interesting.

The sports foundation thing that's paying her to cook a turd in chocolate is funded by the government grant that's meant to provide children on FSM with food (as well as a possible activity) over the holiday. It's punted out as being something that ensures the children concerned get a healthy and nutritious meal at the activity. And, unlike other councils, Bristol has opted to pay these profitmaking organisations rather than use to money to fund vouchers.

Healthy and nutritious meal =/= blended nuts and prunes and sugar.

She's profiting at the direct expense of Bristol parents who could have received actual vouchers to buy food they wanted for the fortnight.

Gig of a lifetime, indeed.
Fucks sake. Disgrace.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Hi all, I have been lurking here for while but wanted to say hello to all you wonderful people.
I followed Jack since the blog days before Twitter and Insta, and took them at face value at first. I don’t think I truly realised what was ‘off’ till I read here. She is a gaslighter, pure and simple. The latest fishy chaos is a perfect example. If it weren’t for here I would be prob thinking, she posts fish-pics all the time, now denies same, hmm, must be just me and forget about it - that’s what she relies on. People getting in with their own thing and not dwelling on facts that obviously don’t add up. She is the human definition of Gaslighting!
Anyway, very pleased to make your acquaintance everyone👋👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 117
She's on a fucken mad one lads, she's even come up with her own cabal conspiracy theory. We don't want to engage with you, you unrelenting prune. We're also not on the dark web, like you can see all our messages on a public forum, not to mention if we were planning to break the rules and cross the streams those posts would be gone instantly. Being ejected from the cabal is not worth it to tell a silly twit who eats too much tinned fish that they eat too much tinned fish. I'm starting to worry we're caught in some sort of time ouroboros because it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 2020 🎄
Quite. If I was going to risk being banned from here (which I won't) purely to make Jack angry I think I would do more than mildly and politely ask her about fish. There is a whole bleeping raft of material out there - worthy of going out on a high.
Though who knew fish was such a touchy subject? 😂

And poor Tree Pictureless Squig 😢. They'll no doubt be branded a bully and accused of being from here before long.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She's on a fucken mad one lads, she's even come up with her own cabal conspiracy theory. We don't want to engage with you, you unrelenting prune. We're also not on the dark web, like you can see all our messages on a public forum, not to mention if we were planning to break the rules and cross the streams those posts would be gone instantly. Being ejected from the cabal is not worth it to tell a silly twit who eats too much tinned fish that they eat too much tinned fish. I'm starting to worry we're caught in some sort of time ouroboros because it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 2020 🎄
Talking of Christmas I think I spotted one of your rellies today
C166C205-8A5C-49D8-9FE5-B455FEB83A05.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's the one that's exhausting.

She in herself is a full time job. She gets opportunities and seemingly manages to duck it up all in a very short period of time. Sm is her Achilles heel, she cannot cope on it yet cannot stay away from it and it causes her neverending issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Quite. If I was going to risk being banned from here (which I won't) purely to make Jack angry I think I would do more than mildly and politely ask her about fish. There is a whole bleeping raft of material out there - worthy of going out on a high.
Though who knew fish was such a touchy subject? 😂

And poor Tree Pictureless Squig 😢. They'll no doubt be branded a bully and accused of being from here before long.
Quite! Imagine each one of us posted “pay your tax Jack Monroe” that would attract some attention, but we don't, we stay in our little corner of the Internet not bothering her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder how many of her follows must be beginning to have serious doubts about her? What with yesterday's highly offensive tweet and her vicious conversation with the mercury squiggle, is she losing follows? If not, she should be!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Quite! Imagine each one of us posted “pay your tax Jack Monroe” that would attract some attention, but we don't, we stay in our little corner of the Internet not bothering her.
It is refreshing to see the Twitterers realising her tricksy ways and calling her out now.

10 years as a z-list celeb ain't bad innings though! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.