Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I'm the one who asked Jack about her mercury consumption. Found this forum after googling "hateful forum" and Jack's name. In short, she sent me here.

She's a horror.
WELCOME!

GIPHY is broken and I’m bereft.

you’re like famous here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Oh, this is interesting.

The sports foundation thing that's paying her to cook a turd in chocolate is funded by the government grant that's meant to provide children on FSM with food (as well as a possible activity) over the holiday. It's punted out as being something that ensures the children concerned get a healthy and nutritious meal at the activity. And, unlike other councils, Bristol has opted to pay these profitmaking organisations rather than use to money to fund vouchers.

Healthy and nutritious meal =/= blended nuts and prunes and sugar.

She's profiting at the direct expense of Bristol parents who could have received actual vouchers to buy food they wanted for the fortnight.

Gig of a lifetime, indeed.
So she's actually taking money meant for vulnerable and hungry children?
Children whose parents had the £20 quid uplift taken from them?
She's actually doing the opposite of Marcus and the FSM campaign?

Absolutely bleeping despicable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Sorry, can’t remember if this is been covered but did Jack delete the apology to Miggle? Earlier on in their convo Jack apologised for being snarky but can’t see it now? But the thread implies a tweet was deleted - was that Jack?

24906B84-B11E-4E68-9901-CB4B968B774D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hello, I'm the one who asked Jack about her mercury consumption. Found this forum after googling "hateful forum" and Jack's name. In short, she sent me here.

She's a horror.
Hello! Sorry hadn’t seen your post before I posted just now. Hope you’re ok after Jack tried to gas light you. Welcome - hope you stick about to see we’re not a hateful forum. The wiki is a good read.

ETA: Ducking 🥕

• Heart
Reactions: 53

She's a horror.
Wilkommen. And be careful. She will be watching and she is unbelievably cruel and nasty to anyone she has a grudge against.
However, please do take a seat and feel at home x

• Heart
Reactions: 62

She's a horror.
Welcome! If you’d like a quicker way to catch up on a lot of her horrific things the wiki at the top of the page is really informative. I also recommend thread 31 where Jack herself started posting here.
Jack is going to be raging when she catches up and realises you weren’t originally one of us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I would block her on Twitter - we get all the screenshots here anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
For someone that thinks they are avant garde, edgy, quirky and a bit "out there", that room is very...how should I say without sounding mean...old lady, run of the mill, twee and really, really naff. It is like the room of my mates 90 year old mum, and not in a good way.
I seriously thought it was her Nan's house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For someone that thinks they are avant garde, edgy, quirky and a bit "out there", that room is very...how should I say without sounding mean...old lady, run of the mill, twee and really, really naff. It is like the room of my mates 90 year old mum, and not in a good way.
oh mancbee i love when you call out jack for her incredibly basic taste

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

She's a horror.
Hallo 👋
Sort of ironic that Jack accusing you of being from here lead you here.
She is a horror. And the most self pitying person ever.
I have never ever understood the craving and desire to be pitied. You expose so much of yourself and I don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Miggle! Please browse back through this thread to see the evidence of her gaslighting you. It includes handy timelines of tinned fish eating, proclamations of sad heads and only eating tinned fish or tesco meal deals and the like.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.