Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many of her follows must be beginning to have serious doubts about her? What with yesterday's highly offensive tweet and her vicious conversation with the mercury squiggle, is she losing follows? If not, she should be!
Be interesting to see the stats

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how many of her follows must be beginning to have serious doubts about her? What with yesterday's highly offensive tweet and her vicious conversation with the mercury squiggle, is she losing follows? If not, she should be!
She had gains in the last 24 hours.

Screenshot_20211210-183721_Opera.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Hi all, I have been lurking here for while but wanted to say hello to all you wonderful people.
I followed Jack since the blog days before Twitter and Insta, and took them at face value at first. I don’t think I truly realised what was ‘off’ till I read here. She is a gaslighter, pure and simple. The latest fishy chaos is a perfect example. If it weren’t for here I would be prob thinking, she posts fish-pics all the time, now denies same, hmm, must be just me and forget about it - that’s what she relies on. People getting in with their own thing and not dwelling on facts that obviously don’t add up. She is the human definition of Gaslighting!
Anyway, very pleased to make your acquaintance everyone👋👋👋
Yay, welcome! 👋🥳
Wow, you go way back with Jack, was it weird to realise she wasn’t what you thought after all that time? You’re in good company though, I’m sure you know a lot of us used to think she was an ok person.
Totally agree about her relying on people not looking too closely into what she actually says on Twitter. It’s why it’s so cool to see the awesome Miggle taking a stand!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Clodagh whatsherface who does the cooking on This Morning just popped up on my IG. (Obviously she stole the TM gig from Jack despite being an excellent cook and pleasant to watch)
She's cooking linguine. In a shed.
Looks good.
I saw Nadiya cooking a parsnip soup on an allotment on the telebox, she said that it was important to honour the giant vegetable and made a lovely, spicy, heart warming soup. I wonder why the beautiful, clever and honest honest Nadiya gets endless TV gigs and Jack doesn't?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'd love private eye to pick up Jack Monroe as a story - income, big house, inconsistencies in her story, it's the sort of forensic thing they'd be great at. However I don't think that she's important enough to warrant their attention

• Heart
Reactions: 57
And David Wallliams on the One Show talking about his children's books, our Jack must be near self combustion.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hello, I'm the one who asked Jack about her mercury consumption. Found this forum after googling "hateful forum" and Jack's name. In short, she sent me here.

She's a horror.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 192
Is.....is Jack saying we're hateful? All I've seen over the past 18 months is a bunch of funny witty people who actually care that she's not fulfilling her promises and is treating kind and possibly vulnerable strangers like shite.

Fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.