Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the point of the room rundown is “poor urchin, everything I have is rescued from skips and charity shops (or gifted) so I can’t pick and choose/be stylish but it’s cosy nonetheless”

Reactions: 41
I think the point of the room rundown is “poor urchin, everything I have is rescued from skips and charity shops (or gifted) so I can’t pick and choose/be stylish but it’s cosy nonetheless”
I read it (especially the skip/ driveway nonsense) as “can’t admit I bought so much crap because I’m supposedly poorly poor poorface!”

Reactions: 33
I literally can't believe that an activist would allow money that could have fed children and made their Christmas holiday easier to slip into her sideboards 'n' crockery fund.
Jack didn't include this photo in her recent Christmas tree thread.

14th December 2016
View attachment 916665

View attachment 916671
How do you "rescue" a sleigh from a garden? Round where I am that's where they live in between whizzes down hills.

Reactions: 43
Exactly. I'm as certain as I can br that it was no one from here.

All she had to do was ignore the first tweet from Miggle and that would have been the end of it. Or say 'thanks, I'll look into it'. Two easy options, but impossible for a narc.

*stole

Reactions: 39
Grunking but Bristol Council needs questioning about how that cash was spent

If it’s on the pavement it’s free to a good home - if it’s in a front garden you’re stealing it. Those are the rules.

Reactions: 45
I read it (especially the skip/ driveway nonsense) as “can’t admit I bought so much crap because I’m supposedly poorly poor poorface!”
Yep. Well I, for one, can’t wait to see the tax accounts and the income earnings. She ain’t a poorface. She’s doing ok !!!

Reactions: 30
Jack would like to be one of those people that can use upcycled items to create a unique and exciting space. Someone with flair, imagination and creative interior design talent...

Jack isn't one of those people.

Reactions: 42
You mean it looks like an old folks home sitting room at Christmas, complete with f and ms donation basket to staff and residents.

Reactions: 44
Welcome to you jack the slayer.

You made some very very good points and made her look foolish.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.