Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the point of the room rundown is “poor urchin, everything I have is rescued from skips and charity shops (or gifted) so I can’t pick and choose/be stylish but it’s cosy nonetheless”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think the point of the room rundown is “poor urchin, everything I have is rescued from skips and charity shops (or gifted) so I can’t pick and choose/be stylish but it’s cosy nonetheless”
I read it (especially the skip/ driveway nonsense) as “can’t admit I bought so much crap because I’m supposedly poorly poor poorface!”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh, this is interesting.

The sports foundation thing that's paying her to cook a turd in chocolate is funded by the government grant that's meant to provide children on FSM with food (as well as a possible activity) over the holiday. It's punted out as being something that ensures the children concerned get a healthy and nutritious meal at the activity. And, unlike other councils, Bristol has opted to pay these profitmaking organisations rather than use to money to fund vouchers.

Healthy and nutritious meal =/= blended nuts and prunes and sugar.

She's profiting at the direct expense of Bristol parents who could have received actual vouchers to buy food they wanted for the fortnight.

Gig of a lifetime, indeed.
I literally can't believe that an activist would allow money that could have fed children and made their Christmas holiday easier to slip into her sideboards 'n' crockery fund.
Jack didn't include this photo in her recent Christmas tree thread.

14th December 2016
View attachment 916665

View attachment 916671
How do you "rescue" a sleigh from a garden? Round where I am that's where they live in between whizzes down hills.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She's on a fucken mad one lads, she's even come up with her own cabal conspiracy theory. We don't want to engage with you, you unrelenting prune. We're also not on the dark web, like you can see all our messages on a public forum, not to mention if we were planning to break the rules and cross the streams those posts would be gone instantly. Being ejected from the cabal is not worth it to tell a silly twit who eats too much tinned fish that they eat too much tinned fish. I'm starting to worry we're caught in some sort of time ouroboros because it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 2020 🎄
Exactly. I'm as certain as I can br that it was no one from here.

All she had to do was ignore the first tweet from Miggle and that would have been the end of it. Or say 'thanks, I'll look into it'. Two easy options, but impossible for a narc.

• Heart
I literally can't believe that an activist would allow money that could have fed children and made their Christmas holiday easier to slip into her sideboards 'n' crockery fund.

How do you "rescue" a sleigh from a garden? Round where I am that's where they live in between whizzes down hills.
*stole

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh, this is interesting.

The sports foundation thing that's paying her to cook a turd in chocolate is funded by the government grant that's meant to provide children on FSM with food (as well as a possible activity) over the holiday. It's punted out as being something that ensures the children concerned get a healthy and nutritious meal at the activity. And, unlike other councils, Bristol has opted to pay these profitmaking organisations rather than use to money to fund vouchers.

Healthy and nutritious meal =/= blended nuts and prunes and sugar.

She's profiting at the direct expense of Bristol parents who could have received actual vouchers to buy food they wanted for the fortnight.

Gig of a lifetime, indeed.
Grunking but Bristol Council needs questioning about how that cash was spent

• Heart
If it’s on the pavement it’s free to a good home - if it’s in a front garden you’re stealing it. Those are the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I read it (especially the skip/ driveway nonsense) as “can’t admit I bought so much crap because I’m supposedly poorly poor poorface!”
Yep. Well I, for one, can’t wait to see the tax accounts and the income earnings. She ain’t a poorface. She’s doing ok !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Jack would like to be one of those people that can use upcycled items to create a unique and exciting space. Someone with flair, imagination and creative interior design talent...

Jack isn't one of those people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
For someone that thinks they are avant garde, edgy, quirky and a bit "out there", that room is very...how should I say without sounding mean...old lady, run of the mill, twee and really, really naff.

It is like the room of my mates 90 year old mum, and not in a good way.
You mean it looks like an old folks home sitting room at Christmas, complete with f and ms donation basket to staff and residents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Welcome to you jack the slayer.

You made some very very good points and made her look foolish.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.