Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, @fastestfingerfirst ! What made you ask her about the fish? Are you a nutritionist?
No, far from it. I asked her literally how I told it on Twitter. I saw a person who discovered they had mercury poisoning on TikTok, and it triggered a little thing in my head about how I always seem to see fishy stuff from Jack. Posted out of kindness, an urge to help. In context, I am the person who will tell a stranger they have their skirt tucked in their tights, fold in labels, and point out faulty brake lights on a police car to the copper driving it. I mean no harm, just want to share my knowledge. A little neurodiverse.

Anyway, the wiki is a bit...distracting... confirms that I wasn't wrong with my comment that she's a horror.

I appreciate your welcome. My mind probably can't take this forum on right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 111
Jack is a total tory snob, she loves a high end brand name. Especially expensive tat. Its just another proof of how privileged she was growing up.

Oh wondrous miggle we worship you for standing up to the biggest troll of all, budget food blogger Jack Monroe. @fastestfingerfirst

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thread suggestion:

Jack Monroe #228: dithering ineptitude and unashamed tall tales.

Exhibit A, m'lud:
Screenshot_20211209-132318_Fenix.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello, I'm the one who asked Jack about her mercury consumption. Found this forum after googling "hateful forum" and Jack's name. In short, she sent me here.

She's a horror.
Hello & welcome *fan girlish muchly here*
P.S we’re not hateful trolls and if you come across posts of us telling each other to duck off it’s like a term of endearment over here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thought I was triangulated today.

A kid at my kids after school club shouted out what's the difference when the teacher said the teddy they were holding a dog not a cat.😳😳😳🐱🦊🐱 Must admit I did stare at the kid for a few seconds just to be sure it wasn't her in disguise.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
B.....but Jack didn't stay at home, the two faced twit. She was scuttling around all over the place.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Thought I was triangulated today.

A kid at my kids after school club shouted out what's the difference when the teacher said the teddy they were holding a dog not a cat.😳😳😳🐱🦊🐱 Must admit I did stare at the kid for a few seconds just to be sure it wasn't her in disguise.
Easy mistake, she’s very smol.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hello, I'm the one who asked Jack about her mercury consumption. Found this forum after googling "hateful forum" and Jack's name. In short, she sent me here.

She's a horror.
Yaaaas! You’re here! We loved how calmly and patiently you stood up to Jack!!

** Edited to add, I just saw that you may not stay on the forum, and I totally respect that. Sorry for any overwhelm caused. We just think you’re fab.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The kid is Scottish though. With it being her second home from home from home. I did wonder....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No, far from it. I asked her literally how I told it on Twitter. I saw a person who discovered they had mercury poisoning on TikTok, and it triggered a little thing in my head about how I always seem to see fishy stuff from Jack. Posted out of kindness, an urge to help. In context, I am the person who will tell a stranger they have their skirt tucked in their tights, fold in labels, and point out faulty brake lights on a police car to the copper driving it. I mean no harm, just want to share my knowledge. A little neurodiverse.

Anyway, the wiki is a bit...distracting... confirms that I wasn't wrong with my comment that she's a horror.

I appreciate your welcome. My mind probably can't take this forum on right now.
TLDR you’re not wrong, she is awful and we have evidence.

We are a nice bunch but quite excitable and have many in jokes, as well as the long potted history of Jack’s behaviour. I hope it’s not too much, feel free to drop in or out as you wish. You are not compelled to answer any questions or do anything you don’t want. We think you did so well on twitter though!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
....god she's such a hypocrite. Came up to Edinburgh on the train, moaning about social distancing, the day after Scotland came out of total lockdown.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I've come back to the purest, serendipitous timing after months of being BUSY - all those fishy pics were worth it as it's brought us Miggle!

Welcome aboard 🥰

If you were trying to help and got jumped on then you're already one of us, we're not so much hateful as perpetually worried/concerned with the odd livid moment.

ETA Howdy all, I've missed you 😍 thrilled to see lots of you still here, although for a while I thought I was reading last December's threads because, well, deja vu anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Take you time @fastedfingerfirst
I am sure it is a little daunting here always welcome. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.