Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
To be fair, calling things a "dead cat" is a common enough political phrase for a distraction. I wouldnt use it to describe a baby, though.
call me superstitious but i just could not bring myself to ever use the word 'dead' in a post about the arrival of anyone's baby regardless of the context - summoning incredibly bad vibes but that's just Jack isn't it

• Heart
Reactions: 88

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
also Jack - just a reminder that you are currently in a collaboration (i think that's what that poo thing is?) with a cutesy kid's Christmas film - this tweet probably isn't the best look *darling*

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Quite hilarious how she basically shit posted tinned fish for WEEKS and is then like - fish? What fish?

I mean ... what?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

MancBee

VIP Member
Didn't Jack say that her son lives with her?

So on a school night, when he is presumably at the shitty bungalow with stairs, Jack left him home alone to go to the beach.

The beach in the dark, alone, where she can go to anytime but never does.

The beach in the dark, alone, in the same town as her persistent stalker.

The beach in the dark, alone, during a period of depression, when she has so many friends.

The beach in the dark, alone, in a busy town mid evening.

The beach in the dark, alone, when there's people walking dogs.

The beach in the dark, alone, when there's people playing music and flying drones. (there's one flies across the video clip)

The beach in the dark, alone, when her son could accompany her.

What a load of nonsense.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Our fault, as usual. Glad you've cheered up Jack. Nothing seems to make you happier than making other people miserable.

Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 11.45.43.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Well done to the squiggs for calling Jack out on her hideous take. I haven't seen an uprising like this since Veganuary. Here are some of them to remind future fraus just how rancid Jack is.

squigg1.png

squigg2.png

squigg3.png

squigg4.png

squigg5.png

squigg6.png

squigg9.png

squigg8.png

squigg7.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Exactly, exactly exactly. Sorry to be a Mumsnet style ninny but there’s no place for jokes about dead anything with regards to birth, babies, children. She’s meant to be a mother herself?
Absolutely this. Plus dead cat? Like Sophie the kitten :( I'm not a tory fan but I am a mum, let the new mum and dad enjoy their new baby Jack.

The induction thing is triggering :( Some babies sadly pass away during pregnancy and induction is the only way to help the mother give birth to her dead child. It is every bit as tragic and distressing as it sounds.
Also, me rail but my youngest child was diagnosed with a serious lung condition in utero with predicted survival 10%. I had to continue my pregnancy knowing I might lose her at any time. I had to be induced because the consultants wanted her to be intubated for the ventilator at birth. So I went through a long and traumatic labour after being induced, gave birth and could not hold or see my baby. She was intubated by a crash team and whisked away. Baby was in Nicu for months, had major surgeries, ventilator, ECMO, she was the sickest baby in the hospital at one point. It was the most stressful, worrying time of my life. Thanks to the NHS and the absolutely dedicated, kind staff, my baby survived. Not without complications and she is disabled but she is 3 now and wouldn't be here without the wonderful people who saved her. I had ptsd for over a year after it all happened. Couldn't sleep as had to check through the night is she breathing, are her SATS ok and that is despite having oxygen and SATS monitors. The worry is off the scale. You worry a lot as it is with healthy children but it's amplified when you have an ill child. I'm grateful every day for my precious wee one but I still get emotional on her birthday because I can never forget what she went through.

Jack takes motherhood for granted despite her son being a wee bit early in in Special care for a bit. In that one tweet, she dismisses the reality of what so many women and children go through. Pregnancy and birth is still very dangerous for mum and baby even with good medical care. Induction isn't a luxury, often it is a necessity and sometimes it can save a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

waffle maker

VIP Member
I’m so sad about all the secret parties and Jack’s tweets. My dad died alone in hospital due to Covid rules, and it’s just awful what the Govt were up to but to put bad karma on a baby being born today :(. I had two inductions due to pre eclampsia, I would have died if I hadn’t, both took a day or two I think.

we found out this week that after Christmas the UAE will change to a 4.5 day weekends, and change our weekend days to Sat/ Sun instead of Fri/Sat. My autistic students are going crazy- heads spinning! Today we finished for the Xmas break- off to Zanzibar tonight, don’t rob my house pls. I will be following from poolside

• Heart
  • Sad
If I were her, I'd steer well clear of posting ~anything~ about the babies of prime ministers, and that's before we even get to the use of the word "dead".
Exactly, exactly exactly. Sorry to be a Mumsnet style ninny but there’s no place for jokes about dead anything with regards to birth, babies, children. She’s meant to be a mother herself?

• Heart