Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninch55

Chatty Member
Good Food for Bad Days recommended a load of food stuffs that allegedly boost mental health but where there is actually no clear causal link. My screenshot is a preview from the book where she lists how certain foods have certain chemicals that are linked to better mental health.

There is no clear physiogical evidence that the body absorbs these proteins and use them in the same way our body uses them in the way they do when produced "naturally". Most studies look at the diets of healthier and less healthier people and then evaluate their mental health. Those people with better diets typically have a better quality of life (this is a generalisation at a population-wide level of course) and therefore better mental health so of course people who eat bananas have more serotonion. Unless they find the chemical pathway that shows how bananas lead to more brain serotonion its a crock of shite.

View attachment 915877
I couldn’t agree more.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Lanie

VIP Member
Did we know that she's be included in the top communicators of the year? Like...how? Today is a stunning example of that.

Sorry if it's old news but it was worth it for this photo of her real teeth.

Side note: she reminds me of the shark from finding nemo. As you were.

View attachment 914589

Oh gosh.

She looks a bit manic here. Not gonna lie

Reactions: 15

L3moning

VIP Member
I know nothing about tax stuff but is it normal for so many companies to be registered at one address?
May well have already been answered, but yes. Quite a lot of companies use their accountants office as their registered address.

Reactions: 14

Lanie

VIP Member
She's making out that

Boris is trying to get everyone off topic of the Christmas party by announcing the birth of his child.

In relation to a comment he made about an Australian pm back during the election.

Reactions: 14

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
She inspired me to search for tax man images and Google delivered this charming chap…. I forgot back in 1978 he would have been on tv to remind people to do their tax. Perhaps he needs to knock on the door of the shitty bungalow
that reminds me of the animated series Bob and Margaret,,, used to love that

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Captainmouse

VIP Member
This pic is lyfe and is literally how fack pictures herself when in political activist mode.
Remember the smol desk and pen pocket blazer picture?
The woman is a 24/7 fantasist high on her own air supply.

Is there any way of getting all of @Marmalade Atkins mendacious collages in one easy referenced place?
The wiki image thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 12